Lipotrim inspirational photos!!!!!!!

Thank you all, it means So much :D xxx

ElectricLilac said:
you look incredible !!!! what a foxy girl xxxxx I'm so pleased that you are so pleased, much love x

I'm very pleased hehe :D
I see the difference more now even without looking at photos. Thank you xxx

Oh my goodness juju .... I could cry for you!! I feel like I have shared this journey with you in so many ways.... and to see your photos makes me feel sooo happy for you. I guess Mon 18th July was a very important day for both of us and I'm so glad I found you on here. Saying well done on your fantastic loss just doesn't put into words how excited I am to see your pictures. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxxxx
(By the way,what are you doing up at this time of the morning as well??? haha)

Well done you! You look amazing and should be very proud of yourself, what an inspiration you are :553: good luck with the rest of your journey x

wow wow wow, thats just amazing!! you have done so well!! you should be one very proud lady, what a fantastic achievement!!!

Omg you look stunning!!

Well done is an understatement your photos are really inspiring! I hope you have a lovely Christmas you deserve it :) you look fab x

wow Thats Totaly Amazing , during your time on LT did you have low times and how did you deal with them ? How much is LT ?

Wow, you look fantastic, I am so pleased for you; for losing the weight and also for getting yourself sorted whilst you are still young...so many of us have struggled and struggled for tooo many years and spoilt so much of our lives, but you have youth still on your side, well done you.

MsJMC said:
wow Thats Totaly Amazing , during your time on LT did you have low times and how did you deal with them ? How much is LT ?

Quite a lot of the time actually, my boyfriend didn't seem to mind and I was preeeetty moody whilst on it.
I just tried to keep myself busy, whenever I felt low and wanted to turn to food for comfort, I'd turn to other things instead :) It gets easier after a while.
Lipotrim is £36 a week x

Elaine-Melanie said:
Wow, you look fantastic, I am so pleased for you; for losing the weight and also for getting yourself sorted whilst you are still young...so many of us have struggled and struggled for tooo many years and spoilt so much of our lives, but you have youth still on your side, well done you.

Thank you so much Elaine, that means a lot. I know, I've always been very overweight and got to a point where I was so unhappy, so I decided to change things :) it has certainly been worth it x

Yes we can said:
Well done is an understatement your photos are really inspiring! I hope you have a lovely Christmas you deserve it :) you look fab x

Thank you :D
I'm glad that they inspire people, I can't believe I actually have before and after photos, it's so strange :') x

tigger22 said:
o.m.g jujuberry , you look absolutely fab, well done, :):). your an inspiration to everyone , best of luck on refeed
tigger xx

Thank you very much :D
So many people on here inspire me!
The re-feed is going great xx

uklady said:
Oh my goodness juju .... I could cry for you!! I feel like I have shared this journey with you in so many ways.... and to see your photos makes me feel sooo happy for you. I guess Mon 18th July was a very important day for both of us and I'm so glad I found you on here. Saying well done on your fantastic loss just doesn't put into words how excited I am to see your pictures. Sending you lots of love and hugs xxxxx
(By the way,what are you doing up at this time of the morning as well??? haha)

Aww Linda :D thank you so much!! Yessiree we have shared this journey. Im so proud that you're still honking! I thought it was about time that I got some photos up.
The re-feed is going great, every tiny portion tastes like heaven.
I got up to go to the toilet hehe, so I thought I'd check my phone.
Thank you for the lovely compliments xxx

WOW what a change! Such a perfect Christmas pressie! Congrats to you!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back