Lipotrim is factastic!

Great thread !

also want to say - I think the LT forum is one of the most supportive here on Minimins - you guys rock !

Debz xx

:sign0137::sign0137::sign0137: cinnamon - make me sneeze !!! xx

It's so fit though...I overdosed on cinnamon once I had like mints and tic tacs and I felt abit sick lol..it's good in small doses

Great thread !

also want to say - I think the LT forum is one of the most supportive here on Minimins - you guys rock !

Debz xx

Awwww schucks....:party0016: xx

I love everything you just mentioned, but I especially love that you said you have cinnamon. Do you have that in powder form???

hi cr, yes i just sprinkle a little bit on the top, makes it a bit yummier!

i have tried fresh cinnamon bark straight off a tree in Goa, it was fab, totally different taste, like spicier! very yummy.

yaaaaaayyyyy for all of us!

feel the love love on here :D

I love you guys coz you are always there for me. xxx

I also love that after years and years of being OBESE I am now sooooooooo close to just being overweight.

x

cinnamon? might have to try that in my last couple of weeks on tfr,make it taste a bit different.

i love everything about lipotrim, the fact that i have some confidence back, i didnt want to leave the house before i started ! i feel my age again now. the lovely people on here, you have all been wonderful,just wish i had found the site at the start of my journey and not near the end. the fact that i can go into any shop and buy clothes now and not just evans or similar plus size places ! the fact that i feel like i can get out there and get my life back instead of feeling so low,down and lonely all of the time.which made me eat more... the fact that i dont have or want to eat everything in sight anymore lol 'i am satisfied with a sniff' i just love it love it love it you could go on forever....xxxxx

lol, yeah i'm a sniffer too. i also love not being hungry, on any other diet there is always temptation because of hunger, and that is such a big thing to fight off. we only have to do it for one week, on other diets its constant!

I think this is why LT is so good, because for those of us who stay on it long enough to blunt our hunger - stay on it till we are healthy. :D:D

I love everything about LT including this forum.;) I always was a self obsessed cow :D
LMAO!!
I love:
  • loving exercise
  • my little boy telling me i dont have a too big wobbly tum anymore
  • being 3 sizes smaller than before
  • tummy muscles .. you can see!!!!
  • not pushing fattening, horrid 5hite into my mouth even when i am not hungry
  • All my LT soliders!!!
  • water..OMG i do, i love water!!
  • New habits, better ones
  • being size 10 and nearly an 8!! whoop whoop!!!
  • living longer so i can spend more QT time with my boys!!!
  • having my confidence back!:D

I love LT and all its benefits, losing weight and feeling good and healthy. I love minimins and all my friends (OMG welling up now!)

And I love MSB for starting this thread!!

xx

Love is in the air...everywhere you look around...LOVE IS IN THE AIR LALA LOVE IS IN THE AAAIIIRRRRRR :)

lol

aww nic you big softy (ooppss sorry that should read LITTLE softy) xx

Back