Lipotrim May 2020

Absolutely yes, that’s all that’s keeping me focused at the moment - trying to visualise how I will look and feel in two weeks time and then at end of these four weeks, it’ll be totally worth it 💕

I dislike having to resort to such extreme measures again, but I gained weight on holiday before lockdown and it was slowly going up more each week 🙈 I was stuck in a bit of an unhealthy rut of overeating and so needed to take action! Hopefully at the end of this, my eating habits will be reset and as I’ll be slimmer I can start running.

I’d like to lose 14-21lb so I’m planning on doing Lipotrim for four weeks and then see how I feel..... if I can face another two weeks after that then I may as well get on with it and get it over and done with!

How much did you say you wanted to lose?

Ah yes, that will be the best feeling ever!

As bizarre it sounds, I quite enjoy it. I know how drastic and extreme it is but I always end up feeling amazing through out this diet. I completely get the overeating bit though- it was Ramadan so I would fast all day then just snack on junk all night. Was off Lipotrim for a total of 2 months but only gained 6lbs so I’m quite pleased with that. I genuinely thought I’d put on about a stone bc of how rubbish I’d felt!

4 weeks will fly by and I’m sure you’ll reach your goal! 👍🏻 😃

I’m hoping to lose around 3 stones in total. I reckon that would take me 10-12 weeks. I just hope I can last this long 😭 😭

Ah yes, that will be the best feeling ever!

As bizarre it sounds, I quite enjoy it. I know how drastic and extreme it is but I always end up feeling amazing through out this diet. I completely get the overeating bit though- it was Ramadan so I would fast all day then just snack on junk all night. Was off Lipotrim for a total of 2 months but only gained 6lbs so I’m quite pleased with that. I genuinely thought I’d put on about a stone bc of how rubbish I’d felt!

4 weeks will fly by and I’m sure you’ll reach your goal! 👍🏻 😃

I’m hoping to lose around 3 stones in total. I reckon that would take me 10-12 weeks. I just hope I can last this long 😭 😭

I know what you mean, I also enjoy it too in a way. I think it’s the combination of being completely in control, not being bloated from eating rubbish and feeling well from all the nutrients provided by the shakes.

I was on the Lipotrim website yesterday, how true is this....

Our brains react to food through many of the same neural pathways as addictive substances such as drugs and alcohol. We effectively behave as though addicted to food.

The strength of drive to get food, when it is restricted, is one of the most powerful biological instincts we have. It is well documented that the most effective means of management is avoidance of the substance of abuse”.

Definitely the case for me at the moment - I need complete abstinence from food 🙈

I am sure you will be able to do it! Just remind yourself why you’re doing it and that it’s only temporary - we can enjoy all the foods we like in moderation when we’ve finished the programme. Maybe breaking it down into four weeks at a time? I find it overwhelming to think too far ahead so I’m thinking of it in stages of one week at a time.

I try and see the shakes as medicine.... strange logic I know, but it helps - they actually mention this on the Lipotrim video too, so I’m not as crazy as I thought... 👀😂

I know what you mean, I also enjoy it too in a way. I think it’s the combination of being completely in control, not being bloated from eating rubbish and feeling well from all the nutrients provided by the shakes.

I was on the Lipotrim website yesterday, how true is this....

Our brains react to food through many of the same neural pathways as addictive substances such as drugs and alcohol. We effectively behave as though addicted to food.

The strength of drive to get food, when it is restricted, is one of the most powerful biological instincts we have. It is well documented that the most effective means of management is avoidance of the substance of abuse”.

Definitely the case for me at the moment - I need complete abstinence from food 🙈

I am sure you will be able to do it! Just remind yourself why you’re doing it and that it’s only temporary - we can enjoy all the foods we like in moderation when we’ve finished the programme. Maybe breaking it down into four weeks at a time? I find it overwhelming to think too far ahead so I’m thinking of it in stages of one week at a time.

I try and see the shakes as medicine.... strange logic I know, but it helps - they actually mention this on the Lipotrim video too, so I’m not as crazy as I thought... 👀😂

Yeah totally!

That is so accurate. I think that’s like 98% of us haha

You’re spot on there, that’s what makes it easier. Plus it’s my birthday on the 15th so that’s gonna be a cheat day 😛Just 3 weeks to go! Plus by that time I’d have easily lost a stone, it’s crazy when you think of it like that!

Haha, it’s funny coz I was saying this to someone earlier how I’m so anal with the times I take them along with the water intake and they joked that it was medicine for me

how’s it been for you today? Overall, it’s been quite good but then again, the first day is always okay for me. Xx

How has everyone been today? I’ve struggled and been desperate for food however I have not given in and I feel so much better so I’m excited for the next few weeks now. And yeah it’s so true like three little weeks and a whole stone could be gone. I must sound mad I keep chanting “14 stone” to myself haha as that’s the point where I definitely want to be doing lipo until. Just two and a half stones eeeek xx

Hey Sprinkles!

I’m doing good thanks. Just had my third and final shake of the day along with a bottle of water. Even made my family dinner and wasn’t tempted the slightest. Sounds silly but I feel proud of myself.

Ah that’s great that you haven’t given up! Well done xx It’s so easy to give in especially early on but you’ve done so well by sticking through it today. Just think very soon you’ll hit that 14 stone target. Forget 3/4 weeks, just think this time next week you could lose up to 5/6lbs! That’s what’s keeping me going right now- next Tuesday for my weigh in I’m hoping to lose at least 5lbs. Fingers crossed we all get there x

We’ve all got this 💪🏻 xx

Yeah totally!

That is so accurate. I think that’s like 98% of us haha

You’re spot on there, that’s what makes it easier. Plus it’s my birthday on the 15th so that’s gonna be a cheat day 😛Just 3 weeks to go! Plus by that time I’d have easily lost a stone, it’s crazy when you think of it like that!

Haha, it’s funny coz I was saying this to someone earlier how I’m so anal with the times I take them along with the water intake and they joked that it was medicine for me

how’s it been for you today? Overall, it’s been quite good but then again, the first day is always okay for me. Xx

Well done for getting through day one! I usually find day one hardest because I’ve talked myself out of starting so many times telling myself “I’ll start tomorrow” as it’s too easy to because you’re not throwing away any days you’ve done, if that makes any sense?

I’ve been okay today thank you, another day ✅ 🙌🏼 I’ve been working today which is good as it keeps me busy - the weekends can be tough although at the moment while we’re on lockdown, they kind of blur with no distinction of weekday/weekend as I’m still at home (I’m very lucky to be able to work from home).

I went for a really lovely walk this evening, I didn’t really feel like it because I felt quite lethargic earlier, but it seems I had more energy than I realised and I feel better for going out, I’m really lucky where I live it’s quite rural with lots of beautiful wildlife.

Ooh how old will you be on the 15th? What are you planning?

How has everyone been today? I’ve struggled and been desperate for food however I have not given in and I feel so much better so I’m excited for the next few weeks now. And yeah it’s so true like three little weeks and a whole stone could be gone. I must sound mad I keep chanting “14 stone” to myself haha as that’s the point where I definitely want to be doing lipo until. Just two and a half stones eeeek xx

Yessss!! 🙌🏼 Well done Sprinkles! I think we will get stronger/more determined everyday!

It’s just your brain telling you that you need food - Lipotrim/not eating isn’t natural is it 🙈

I know this is going to make me sound crazy, but.... 👀 I used to name my food cravings after someone horrible at work and then I’d just say “Go Away XXXX” - strangely felt satisfying 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all psychological Hun, you’ve got this xxx

Hey Sprinkles!

I’m doing good thanks. Just had my third and final shake of the day along with a bottle of water. Even made my family dinner and wasn’t tempted the slightest. Sounds silly but I feel proud of myself.

Ah that’s great that you haven’t given up! Well done xx It’s so easy to give in especially early on but you’ve done so well by sticking through it today. Just think very soon you’ll hit that 14 stone target. Forget 3/4 weeks, just think this time next week you could lose up to 5/6lbs! That’s what’s keeping me going right now- next Tuesday for my weigh in I’m hoping to lose at least 5lbs. Fingers crossed we all get there x

We’ve all got this 💪🏻 xx

Gosh Teeay that is an achievement, I’m lucky I don’t even have to cook for my husband at the moment! Well done for staying strong 💪🏼

Hey Sprinkles!

We’ve all got this 💪🏻 xx
Ah amazing! You should feel proud you’ve done amazing!! Yess this is true I’m going to think that day by day it’s coming off and I’ll never be this big ever again. I’m in bed now and I’m so pleased that I’ve powered through and I thank you all for all the support!! Makes such a difference I’m excited for what tomorrow brings xxxx

Yessss!! 🙌🏼 Well done Sprinkles! I think we will get stronger/more determined everyday!

It’s just your brain telling you that you need food - Lipotrim/not eating isn’t natural is it 🙈

I know this is going to make me sound crazy, but.... 👀 I used to name my food cravings after someone horrible at work and then I’d just say “Go Away XXXX” - strangely felt satisfying 🤷🏻‍♀️ It’s all psychological Hun, you’ve got this xxx
Haha I actually love this idea!! I’m going to do that definitely! I can think of a few names I could use haha. But yeah it’s not natural is it but we will get stronger every day 😬 so glad there’s a few of us on it xxxxxx

Well done for getting through day one! I usually find day one hardest because I’ve talked myself out of starting so many times telling myself “I’ll start tomorrow” as it’s too easy to because you’re not throwing away any days you’ve done, if that makes any sense?

I’ve been okay today thank you, another day ✅ 🙌🏼 I’ve been working today which is good as it keeps me busy - the weekends can be tough although at the moment while we’re on lockdown, they kind of blur with no distinction of weekday/weekend as I’m still at home (I’m very lucky to be able to work from home).

I went for a really lovely walk this evening, I didn’t really feel like it because I felt quite lethargic earlier, but it seems I had more energy than I realised and I feel better for going out, I’m really lucky where I live it’s quite rural with lots of beautiful wildlife.

Ooh how old will you be on the 15th? What are you planning?

Completely makes sense. I’ve been that way too many times in the past. I think that’s why it was easier this time around as I’m just fed up of that lazy attitude I’ve had and not stuck to it.

That’s good to hear. I work from home anyway and I do long hours so I find that helps me as well.

Omg, I’m so jealous! I live in London so you can imagine how rural it is here 😂. I just came back from a walk too, only did 20 mins but my god, it helps. Feel so refreshed. I plan to start walks every day for 45 mins so hoping this will help with the weight loss and also the fresh air will do me good especially since we’re stuck indoors now.

I’ll be turning 27 and as of now, I just plan on having a bbq. It’s going to be such a different birthday this year, quite lonely lol. Won’t be able to see my partner either as he lives 2 hours away 😔 but plan to make the most of it and stuff my face with cupcakes as that’ll be my cheat day haha! Xx

How much have you lost so far and how long have you been on Lipotrim? X

Gosh Teeay that is an achievement, I’m lucky I don’t even have to cook for my husband at the moment! Well done for staying strong 💪🏼

Haha it really is! I was saying in a previous post that I’ve been so on/off with Lipotrim for years so I’m finally at that stage where I’m fed up and motivated more than ever to shed some weight!

Quite odd but I find it helps when I cook. Lol everyone else finds me crazy for it but it really does help x

Ah amazing! You should feel proud you’ve done amazing!! Yess this is true I’m going to think that day by day it’s coming off and I’ll never be this big ever again. I’m in bed now and I’m so pleased that I’ve powered through and I thank you all for all the support!! Makes such a difference I’m excited for what tomorrow brings xxxx

aww I feel exactly the same. The support here really does make an impact and keeps me going as well. I genuinely look forward to logging in here anytime I feel down.

it makes it more exciting knowing we’re all in this together, and together We’ll reach our goal xx

Well done everyone on another successful day. I finally went into the 12's 'just' today 12 stone 13 lbs - woo hoo (I know daily weighing isn't for everyone, but it helps me stay focused). I'm glad you are all still going strong, it's so nice to have support around you from people who understand.
We'll day 9 done for me, I haven't put an end date on myself this time, just going to go with the flow. Originally when I started on last Monday I thought I would do until my sachets ran out (9th June) but after this mornings weigh in its sort of given me the nudge to try and get down to 12 stone 4lbs which would be a two stone loss. Ideally I'd like to be 11 stone 6lb or below, but that seems like a big ask, so I'm just going for smaller more achievable goals, to help me stay focused. First goal - get under 13 stone - boom tick

Haha it really is! I was saying in a previous post that I’ve been so on/off with Lipotrim for years so I’m finally at that stage where I’m fed up and motivated more than ever to shed some weight!

Quite odd but I find it helps when I cook. Lol everyone else finds me crazy for it but it really does help x

I'm the same, much prefer cooking for the family although I have become a bit of a feeder ;)

Well done everyone on another successful day. I finally went into the 12's 'just' today 12 stone 13 lbs - woo hoo (I know daily weighing isn't for everyone, but it helps me stay focused). I'm glad you are all still going strong, it's so nice to have support around you from people who understand.
We'll day 9 done for me, I haven't put an end date on myself this time, just going to go with the flow. Originally when I started on last Monday I thought I would do until my sachets ran out (9th June) but after this mornings weigh in its sort of given me the nudge to try and get down to 12 stone 4lbs which would be a two stone loss. Ideally I'd like to be 11 stone 6lb or below, but that seems like a big ask, so I'm just going for smaller more achievable goals, to help me stay focused. First goal - get under 13 stone - boom tick

ell done everyone on another successful day. I finally went into the 12's 'just' today 12 stone 13 lbs - woo hoo (I know daily weighing isn't for everyone, but it helps me stay focused). I'm glad you are all still going strong, it's so nice to have support around you from people who understand.

Morning Amesbury1, that’s fantastic to hear! It’s such a great feeling and it just motivates you to keep pushing. I can’t wait to get to day 7 so I can weigh myself and see a difference. I’m so tempted right now lol but I know i won’t have lost anything in just 1 day.. I’m only on day 2 today, so far so good.

It doesn’t sound like a big ask at all, Amesbury1, you’ve done this good in only 9 days- you can definitely do this! One day at a time 😉

I’m currently size 16-18 and desperately need to fit into a 14 comfortably. 12 would be ideal for my height but that’s such a far away goal so for now I’m aiming for a 14. Xx

Hey Amesbury,

I’ve had a good day today. Today was my day off so just spent the day relaxing and then in the evening I went for an hour long walk. Had a slight headache earlier on today but that’s normal for me within the first few days. Other than that, Lipotrim has been really good. Haven’t had any temptation and have coincidently been seeing weight loss posts everywhere on Instagram.

how have you all been?

Yay! Well done! Always amazing to break into the next stone brakcet!

Don’t put too much pressure on yourself, see how you feel ❤️

I hope I’m not rude for not replying to all of your messages last night, but I’m a lightweight and I’m usually asleep around 22:00 😂

Well done though and I’m so glad we all have one another for support ❤️

Back