Lipotrim May 2020

Hi Debbie

My condolences ☹ I am so sorry to hear of your tragic losses, I hope you’re doing okay? You’ve done amazing to quit smoking, especially during an unimaginably difficult time 😞 (I hope that doesn’t come across as patronising).

Welcome here! I do remember you from my previous Lipotrim stints (there have been several 🙈).

When are you starting and how much do you want to lose?

Hi Debbie,

I’m soo sorry for your losses. I can’t imagine what a hard time you must have had. Sending you lots of love and well wishes xxx

Today was my first week completed. Thought I’d done well but I just purchased new scales and I’m actually 1kg heavier than I thought so feeling a little defeated today 😔 Won’t let this bring me down too much though, gonna keep going and weigh myself again next Tuesday and see how I get on. Hoping for at least a 5lb loss.

How you finding your first day?

Hi Debbie,

I’m soo sorry for your losses. I can’t imagine what a hard time you must have had. Sending you lots of love and well wishes xxx

Today was my first week completed. Thought I’d done well but I just purchased new scales and I’m actually 1kg heavier than I thought so feeling a little defeated today 😔 Won’t let this bring me down too much though, gonna keep going and weigh myself again next Tuesday and see how I get on. Hoping for at least a 5lb loss.

How you finding your first day?

Oh no! The same thing happened to me on my new scales, so I just use my old ones 😂

How are you feeling after your first week?

I hope Sprinkles and Amysbury are okay, they’ve not been around for a week now ☹️

Hahaha, I would do the same but I know the pharmacy scales are accurate so when I eventually go in for my weigh in it’ll hit me 😭 😭

I’m feeling good other than that. Just trying to stay strong for the next two weeks. Have also been going on walks and trying the Chloe Ting workout challenge- bloody killer!! How are you doing?

Ah yeah, I hope so too. Might hear from them over the next few days.

I find logging into hear and talking to you guys quite helpful. It’s nice to have someone go through these things with as people around us don’t fully understand what we’re going through xx

Hahaha, I would do the same but I know the pharmacy scales are accurate so when I eventually go in for my weigh in it’ll hit me 😭 😭

I’m feeling good other than that. Just trying to stay strong for the next two weeks. Have also been going on walks and trying the Chloe Ting workout challenge- bloody killer!! How are you doing?

Ah yeah, I hope so too. Might hear from them over the next few days.

I find logging into hear and talking to you guys quite helpful. It’s nice to have someone go through these things with as people around us don’t fully understand what we’re going through xx

When are you going to the pharmacy? I know some aren’t doing the program at the moment.

Oh sorry, that is pants, but you’re doing amazing and in the grand scheme of things 1kg is nothing!

Me too..... I perhaps log in here a bit too much actually 🤭

Well done for exercising! I can’t manage anything too strenuous as it makes me light headed, so I’m only going for walks and I’ve not been very consistent with going as I’ve been so busy with work (not that I am complaining, being busy is a godsend for me).

I’m okay thank you. I didn’t realise you’re not allowed Camomile tea on Lipotrim, I had been having 2-3 cups a day 🙈🙈

Last edited:
Hi, I work nights so will be having 1st shake later tonight, feeling positive especially as all my clothes are feeling extremely tight. Got a water dispenser in office with me so will be guzzling loads. I am hoping that my chemist is still doing this at the mo as I will need some on Saturday (just finishing off stock from beg of year). My daughter called me earlier she is a radiographer at Aintree hospital in Liverpool, on way to she called at the garage and put £20 of diesel in her car, she walked in to pay and a guy who was leaving said something to her but she didn't catch it. Any way she got to the counter and the assistant said "That guy has just paid for your fuel and to tell you we are all in this together". How amazing was that :)

When are you going to the pharmacy? I know some aren’t doing the program at the moment.

Oh sorry, that is pants, but you’re doing amazing and in the grand scheme of things 1kg is nothing!

Me too..... I perhaps log in here a bit too much actually 🤭

Well done for exercising! I can’t manage anything too strenuous as it makes me light headed, so I’m only going for walks and I’ve not been very consistent with going as I’ve been so busy with work (not that I am complaining, being busy is a godsend for me).

I’m okay thank you. I didn’t realise you’re not allowed Camomile tea on Lipotrim, I had been having 2-3 cups a day 🙈🙈

Morning!

I’ll be going in to the pharmacy in around 2 weeks. I still have some left over from before. Thankfully my pharmacy are still doing the programme.

Yeah you’re totally right GemBino, 2kg isn’t that bad so I’m getting over it haha

You ain’t the only one, I log in here around x3 daily. Gotta say it keeps me motivated though 😉

That’s still something and you should be proud. I’m trying to be consistent with it but it’s hard especially as I don’t like going alone and everyone in my household has different schedules.

Ah yes, Lipotrim is extremely restricted. I’m losing a lot of hair, not sure if it’s Lipotrim or bc I dyed my hair recently so I ordered hair vitamins. I’m praying they help 😫😫😫 have any of you guys suffered from any side affects? Xx

Hi, I work nights so will be having 1st shake later tonight, feeling positive especially as all my clothes are feeling extremely tight. Got a water dispenser in office with me so will be guzzling loads. I am hoping that my chemist is still doing this at the mo as I will need some on Saturday (just finishing off stock from beg of year). My daughter called me earlier she is a radiographer at Aintree hospital in Liverpool, on way to she called at the garage and put £20 of diesel in her car, she walked in to pay and a guy who was leaving said something to her but she didn't catch it. Any way she got to the counter and the assistant said "That guy has just paid for your fuel and to tell you we are all in this together". How amazing was that :)

Hi Debbie,

Hope you’re well.

I know the feeling, it’s so depressing when everything you try on is just snug and tight. I’m usually a size 18-20 and I’ve been ordering size 16 summer dresses. Can’t believe I’m actually beginning to fit into them!! I don’t know if it’s just me but I find it easier to drop clothes sizes as my target as opposed to lbs/kgs. My goal is to fit into a 14 comfortably as I think that should be okay for my 5’8 frame.

You’ve got this, Debbie 💪🏻 Should be easier since you’ll be occupied with work.

Fingers crossed your pharmacy is open! X

Oh wow! That is amazing. People can be sooo lovely and this is exactly what you wanna hear especially with all that’s going on in America right now. There are some kind people still out there.

Xx

Yes, drinking lots of water helps, I think I’m having around 4 litres a day.

I know what you mean about the clothes not fitting 🙈 I have some lovely clothes I can’t wait to get back into.

I hope they are too, I would call them to check - I’m using sachets I had leftover from before.

That is very kind isn’t it, we need more of that in the world 💕

Morning!

I’ll be going in to the pharmacy in around 2 weeks. I still have some left over from before. Thankfully my pharmacy are still doing the programme.

Yeah you’re totally right GemBino, 2kg isn’t that bad so I’m getting over it haha

You ain’t the only one, I log in here around x3 daily. Gotta say it keeps me motivated though 😉

That’s still something and you should be proud. I’m trying to be consistent with it but it’s hard especially as I don’t like going alone and everyone in my household has different schedules.

Ah yes, Lipotrim is extremely restricted. I’m losing a lot of hair, not sure if it’s Lipotrim or bc I dyed my hair recently so I ordered hair vitamins. I’m praying they help 😫😫😫 have any of you guys suffered from any side affects? Xx

I really like reading about other people’s journeys too - I can relate to so many! It’s nice to know you’re not alone too.

Me too, quite nice when you have company, although sometimes it’s nice to just pop your headphones in and listen to music.

Who do you live with? It’s just me and my husband at home.

Oh no, are you sure? I thought that only happened when you’d been on the program for 12 weeks? There is a Lipotrim video on the website; - it will grow back, apparently it’s your body responding to the reduced number of Calories.

What colour did you dye your hair? I’d love my hair done right now 😭 I’ve not even been bothering with make up since lock down 😂😂

I really like reading about other people’s journeys too - I can relate to so many! It’s nice to know you’re not alone too.

Me too, quite nice when you have company, although sometimes it’s nice to just pop your headphones in and listen to music.

Who do you live with? It’s just me and my husband at home.

Oh no, are you sure? I thought that only happened when you’d been on the program for 12 weeks? There is a Lipotrim video on the website; - it will grow back, apparently it’s your body responding to the reduced number of Calories.

What colour did you dye your hair? I’d love my hair done right now 😭 I’ve not even been bothering with make up since lock down 😂😂

Yeah, sometimes it is quite nice to blast music on your headphones.

I live with my mum, sisters and brother. Quite a full house. Moving in after marriage at the end of the year and I’m so anxious as it’ll be just myself and my him haha going from a full house to silence is gonna be weird.

Oh is it? Most likely the hair dye then. I’ve ordered the hair vitamins- read a lot of good reviews so hoping it works for me.

Well I tried to go for blue black but it Didn’t do anything for me 😂 my hair is quite dark and preciously I had an ombré so I think I need to bleach it before the blue black sticks. It’s falling now so I’m staying clear lol

Omg, I was the same with makeup- got sick and tired of just living in loungewear and no makeup so now I’ve got it on just to go to Asda and for a walk 😂

Hows it going for you today anyway? I’m having crazy cravings for terrys orange brownies 😭 trying to stay strong 💪🏻

Yeah, sometimes it is quite nice to blast music on your headphones.

I live with my mum, sisters and brother. Quite a full house. Moving in after marriage at the end of the year and I’m so anxious as it’ll be just myself and my him haha going from a full house to silence is gonna be weird.

Oh is it? Most likely the hair dye then. I’ve ordered the hair vitamins- read a lot of good reviews so hoping it works for me.

Well I tried to go for blue black but it Didn’t do anything for me 😂 my hair is quite dark and preciously I had an ombré so I think I need to bleach it before the blue black sticks. It’s falling now so I’m staying clear lol

Omg, I was the same with makeup- got sick and tired of just living in loungewear and no makeup so now I’ve got it on just to go to Asda and for a walk 😂

Hows it going for you today anyway? I’m having crazy cravings for terrys orange brownies 😭 trying to stay strong 💪🏻

I absolutely love listening to music, I find it therapeutic.

I bet it’s nice to have a full house sometimes 😊 My sister used to steal my clothes when we both lived at home 😂

Ooh that’s wonderful!! Yes it’ll be different and quiet in comparison, but how exciting to have a new chapter to look forward to 💕 Plus, I’m sure your family will visit a lot ☺ I absolutely love hosting now I have my own house.

I’m okay thank you. I think not having any of my food in the house is helping me.

That is a very specific craving 😂 Ignore it - that’s just your brain fighting you to have food, which you do not need - everything you need is in your three Lipotrim products. The foods we enjoy will still be available when we have finished the program, it is just a temporary sacrifice and it’ll be worth it in the end. A brownie will not give you as much satisfaction as seeing the number on the scales go down or fitting into a new outfit and feeling better about yourself ❤️

Hi

I live at home with hubby; he works away all week and my 8 soon to be 9 dogs and 2 cats. I was expecting this time (lol day 2) to be harder with giving up the fags as well but have coped well today and am 100%. I m also a scales hopper and get on them every time I get up. Todays reading 2lb down I know it isn't fat until in ketosis but 2lb is 2lb. Hope everybody is doing well and staying strong.xx

Hi

I live at home with hubby; he works away all week and my 8 soon to be 9 dogs and 2 cats. I was expecting this time (lol day 2) to be harder with giving up the fags as well but have coped well today and am 100%. I m also a scales hopper and get on them every time I get up. Todays reading 2lb down I know it isn't fat until in ketosis but 2lb is 2lb. Hope everybody is doing well and staying strong.xx

Well done for being 100% Debbie! Great that the scales have gone down already, that definitely helps with motivation!

Oh my, 9 dogs and 2 cats 😍😍😍😍

I guess that works well if he is away all week and you’re on nights as you don’t get disturbed when sleeping during the day.... except for the furry babies 🐶 🐱

I absolutely love listening to music, I find it therapeutic.

I bet it’s nice to have a full house sometimes 😊 My sister used to steal my clothes when we both lived at home 😂

Ooh that’s wonderful!! Yes it’ll be different and quiet in comparison, but how exciting to have a new chapter to look forward to 💕 Plus, I’m sure your family will visit a lot ☺ I absolutely love hosting now I have my own house.

I’m okay thank you. I think not having any of my food in the house is helping me.

That is a very specific craving 😂 Ignore it - that’s just your brain fighting you to have food, which you do not need - everything you need is in your three Lipotrim products. The foods we enjoy will still be available when we have finished the program, it is just a temporary sacrifice and it’ll be worth it in the end. A brownie will not give you as much satisfaction as seeing the number on the scales go down or fitting into a new outfit and feeling better about yourself ❤

Haha, same! I bet I’ll be missing them steal my clothes once I’m gone.

Yes you’re absolutely right. I’ll be 2 hours from my family but still looking forward to them visiting and hosting! I’m obsessed with home decor so really looking forward to that.

Oh not having anything definitely helps. My family are all trying to go healthy so there’s never any unhealthy snacks or drinks so there’s never temptation.

You’re so right GemBino, I’d feel guilty forever just for one bite. All this is temporary and soon enough, we’ll be able to have what we want in moderation.

The weathers getting a bit chilly again so looking forward to my walks even more now. I hate the hot weather 😭 😭

How has your day been?

Hi GemBino,

My day has been terrible today. It’s my birthday on the 15th and a lot of gifts/hampers have started arriving. One of the hampers had my all time fav sour sweets which I can no longer find anywhere in the U.K. so I ended up having a few. Feel so guilty. I don’t know why I do this to myself.

Ive promised myself no more cheat days going forward until my actual birthday!! 😫😫😫😫 Sometimes it gets so hard when the whole family get together and just eat but I gotta remember the end goal- to fit into my wedding dress for October 😭

how has your day been?X x

Hi GemBino,

My day has been terrible today. It’s my birthday on the 15th and a lot of gifts/hampers have started arriving. One of the hampers had my all time fav sour sweets which I can no longer find anywhere in the U.K. so I ended up having a few. Feel so guilty. I don’t know why I do this to myself.

Ive promised myself no more cheat days going forward until my actual birthday!! 😫😫😫😫 Sometimes it gets so hard when the whole family get together and just eat but I gotta remember the end goal- to fit into my wedding dress for October 😭

how has your day been?X x

Wow, that’s lovely to have gifts and hampers arrive already!

Don’t beat yourself up too much, it was only a couple of sweets.

I know it can be so hard when people are around you eating, try to be in a separate room during meal times or distract yourself with something so you’re not thinking about food. You can do this, remember it’s only temporary ❤️

Back