• Moderate - Few slip ups

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Difficult - many slip ups

• Gave up - It wasn't for me

• Total voters

Suzieque

I had considered many diets to change my lifestyle, lose wieght and maintain that wieght. My issue was that I live to eat, not eat to live.
If like me, you constantly thought about food but subconciously you had a chip on your shoulder about your weight and figure the only way is to cut it all out. That is why I chose Lipotrim.

I did do the wreckless act of binging right before I started, which meant that ketosis has been difficult to reach. Week one, I couldn't access my last shake of the day and felt awfully weak so I ate a chicken salad. It didn't make too much of a difference. However I have gotten into the habit of occasionally snacking on a salad instead of a shake. Or eating little pieces of meat. I know this needs to stop if I want to reach my goals efficiently and fast so I can go onto the refeeding.

However one thing I have learnt from this "bad habit" is that I have gained a new appreciation for food. I have picked up the skills of calorie counting and choosing better options! I look at certain foods and it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. So in my eyes it's doing exactly as I intended.

I would love to hear from you, stories of Lipotrim or other diets. Tips and tricks to help me stay on board. If I have others sharing their stories I am not alone.

I had considered many diets to change my lifestyle, lose wieght and maintain that wieght. My issue was that I live to eat, not eat to live.
If like me, you constantly thought about food but subconciously you had a chip on your shoulder about your weight and figure the only way is to cut it all out. That is why I chose Lipotrim.

I did do the wreckless act of binging right before I started, which meant that ketosis has been difficult to reach. Week one, I couldn't access my last shake of the day and felt awfully weak so I ate a chicken salad. It didn't make too much of a difference. However I have gotten into the habit of occasionally snacking on a salad instead of a shake. Or eating little pieces of meat. I know this needs to stop if I want to reach my goals efficiently and fast so I can go onto the refeeding.

However one thing I have learnt from this "bad habit" is that I have gained a new appreciation for food. I have picked up the skills of calorie counting and choosing better options! I look at certain foods and it just doesn't appeal to me anymore. So in my eyes it's doing exactly as I intended.

I would love to hear from you, stories of Lipotrim or other diets. Tips and tricks to help me stay on board. If I have others sharing their stories I am not alone.

He @Suzieque Nice to emeet you! I'm in week one of the Exante diet, Total Solution so we're in a similar boat :) I have 2 shakes and one bar per day. It is tough sometimes during lunch time for me as I love my savoury food and do miss having a big lunch to look forward to. I'm on day 4 and have been 100% so far. I have spoken to some others on this forum and I think, depending on my results in week 1, I might introduce some real food - high protein low/no carb and under 250 cals. So I can have a hot meal to look forward to in the evening. I know this mightened be the best solution for everyone but its the way I'm going to go.

Look forward to seeing your progress! I've also started a weekly diary thread that I can ramble away on and post my progress. Look forward to seeing how we do on our weight loss journeys :)

Back