Lipotrim New starter!!!

Just got home from work and im STARVING!!!! Had my icey choc shake this moring for brekkie (7.15am) which was nice and a choc shake for lunch (12.30). Think im gonna attempt the vanilla for tea but im dreading it as not heard that anyone really likes it! Need to work myself up to it in the next half hr or so!!

Only managed to drink about 3 litres of water today so far and im struggling...im dying for juice and real food!!! aaahhh!

Aaaaw Jenni I love the vanilla one, its really nice :) Dont dread it, just think 'custard creams'

3 litres of water is absolutely fine, dont worry!

You'll only be hungry for a few days, as soon as ketosis kicks in the hunger will go.

I actually space my meals closed together, so that I dont have too lnog a gap between meals - I have the first at 10am, then one a 2pm and one at 6pm - have found thatworks well, might be worth a try?

Yeah didnt work :cry:

Im in work now but feel much better had an Ice cold choclate shake which has satisfied me.....only 4 more shakes then weigh in :eek:

Aaaw sorry about that :( but glad you feel better. Time seems to go so quick on LT doesnt it?!

Yeah think that may be better, prob too long in between! Im also drinking black tea no sweetner which I think helps as its a change but find its quite drying in my mouth :sigh:

Not got any ketostix but think I will have to get some tomo...do Boots stock them?

Well Ellie I take my hat off to you!!! :D Vanilla shakes are lovely...in fact my fave so far. Im having it blended with loads of ice and its v.easy to take...shame I didnt get a few more from the chemist now!!!

Im impressed!!

Yeah think that may be better, prob too long in between! Im also drinking black tea no sweetner which I think helps as its a change but find its quite drying in my mouth :sigh:

Not got any ketostix but think I will have to get some tomo...do Boots stock them?

eeew I can never stomach black tea lol! have you tried peppermint? I'm thinking fennel might be possible too, must look into that one.

Well Ellie I take my hat off to you!!! :D Vanilla shakes are lovely...in fact my fave so far. Im having it blended with loads of ice and its v.easy to take...shame I didnt get a few more from the chemist now!!!

Im impressed!!
YAY!!! Another vanilla fan, hurrah!! BTW, you can put a bit of the vanilla shake into tea to make it white - as the shakes are based on skimmed milk it works quite well :)

Just got home from work and im STARVING!!!! Had my icey choc shake this moring for brekkie (7.15am) which was nice and a choc shake for lunch (12.30)quote]
:) Just a thought...I work full time and found that having my first shake really early in the am made the Day every long between Shakes and I was feeling hungry by the time lunc time came around.....I now have a big mug of coffee in the am and have my first one about 9.30am and then space them out 3 to 4 hours .... it has really worked for me....;)

Thanks for that Bea...the only thing is I leave the house at 8am for work and dont get home til 6.15, so need to have it before/after that so I can blend! Does anyone know why we cant blend in morning and keep in fridge til lunch...my life would be so much easier?!!!

can anyone tell me if im taking my shakes at the wrong times, I have 1st at about 10 next at 4.30 then last at 10.30/11.00 pm because im in work from 5 til 10 in the evening and find that I do be starving by the time i get home. Does it matter haveing it so late???

By the way being oon this fourm has made this diet so much more easier

Michelle

Thanks for that Bea...the only thing is I leave the house at 8am for work and dont get home til 6.15, so need to have it before/after that so I can blend! Does anyone know why we cant blend in morning and keep in fridge til lunch...my life would be so much easier?!!!

I think that the nutrients tend to not last long once they are blended, thats why you should try to drink them soon after blending. LT do a shaker for mixing them - you could possibly get one of these from your pharmacy (or ebay even!) and be able to make them up at work. Also, when you can have the flapjacks, they are ideal for lunch or if you need to be out for the day!

can anyone tell me if im taking my shakes at the wrong times, I have 1st at about 10 next at 4.30 then last at 10.30/11.00 pm because im in work from 5 til 10 in the evening and find that I do be starving by the time i get home. Does it matter haveing it so late???

By the way being oon this fourm has made this diet so much more easier

Michelle

Hi Shell, the last one might be a little too late, as I find they tend to keep you full for about 3-4 hours! which means you are feeling full when you are alseep LOL! Are you able to make them up at work? I do 10am, 2pm and 6pm, but I do go to bed quite early, always by 10pm (need my beauty sleep :p)

Have a good day everybody!

Great advice given there Elle, as Elle said the nutrients are lost after 15 minutes of making the drink, therefore you would not be getting all you need to be healthy. The pharmacy should have a shaker which you can make your drinks up in. I have used mine and it does a good job of ridding the lumps.

Thanks Diva
I wouldnt dare bring it into work as I work in a busy office of about 50/60 people, could not turn on the blender, the looks I would get lol. I dont really want anyone to know Im on them. May try and find a seculeded area in work to try do it.. be a bit sneaky like lol, steped on my scales this morning and I am done 1/2 stone, I nearly dropped :eek: but i will wait till thursday and check the real scales. But you were right seeing the loss really does motivate you, Im all smiles today and am looking forward now to tomorows weighin.

I found an old jar of Douie Egberts coffee does the trick too as a shaker because it has a vacuum type top. Only drawback is that it is glass

Thanks Diva
I wouldnt dare bring it into work as I work in a busy office of about 50/60 people, could not turn on the blender, the looks I would get lol. I dont really want anyone to know Im on them. May try and find a seculeded area in work to try do it..

Hi Shellco....I work in an open plan office of about the same numbers and I totally felt the same...so I use the flapjacks for lunchtime and my shaker for brekkie.. I have to admit to having my shake in the car a few times LOL...now am very proficient at making my drink at my desk....

Thanks Diva
I wouldnt dare bring it into work as I work in a busy office of about 50/60 people, could not turn on the blender, the looks I would get lol. I dont really want anyone to know Im on them. May try and find a seculeded area in work to try do it.. be a bit sneaky like lol, steped on my scales this morning and I am done 1/2 stone, I nearly dropped :eek: but i will wait till thursday and check the real scales. But you were right seeing the loss really does motivate you, Im all smiles today and am looking forward now to tomorows weighin.

Aw good news on the lost pounds Shell :D
I hope you'll be able to find a way round the meals at work situation, Bea is an expert at this now lol! I'm so lucky as my workshop is based in my garden!

Back