Lipotrim New starter!!!

Hi Guys!

Well I weighed in yesterday and have lost 5.5lbs!! although technically this is only 5 days weight loss so going to weigh myself on Mon on my own scales to see if I have lost anymore?! The woman at Chemist didnt instil me with confidence though as she said I havent lost as much as some people do and am I drinking enough water?! :mad: Said im drinking 3-4 litres and my weight loss is only 5 days.

However I did cheat on Fri nite and had a plain grilled chicken breast!! :eek: I do feel bad cheating so early in but was really feeling it after an awful day in work...so it was either red wine or a plain grilled chicken breast!

But im back on the Lipotrim wagon now determined to get through this next week. Think ill only be able to stay on it til I lose a stone as although Im finding it reasonably easy, im depressed at having to stay in. I am losing my social life!! Keep having to say no to going out!

Thinking ahead to when I lose my stone...Does anyone think if before I start refeeding I could do 2 lipotrim shakes and 1 meal (fish/chicken and veg/salad - NO carbs) and still lose weight? Would I be in ketosis?

I will let a more experianced lipotrimer answer that one I think!
Although a plain grilled chicken breast is of course good it may have knocked you out of ketosis and may explain why the weight loss was not so big. You are right too with the fact that this was only 5 days and not the full week and anyway 5lbs is excellent, you wouldn't lose that on a normal diet!! :)

Hi Guys

Weighed myself on my own scales last night (as it had been a full week) and had lost another 2lbs so grand total for the week is 7lbs which I feel really pleased about!!

Sticking solid this week and even turned down drinks with work on Friday...nigh on impossible usually!! Craig and I went for a lovely long walk tonight and Im off to aerobics tomo night. Hoping the extra exercise will shift a few extra pounds!!

Well done Jenni, thats really great! You'll be there before you know it :)

Back