Lipotrim New starter!!!

Ohh Girls thanks a million for your replys, that made me feel much better, I will defo check into it. and might pop over to the chemist later to have a little word.. Just looking at the inspiration slides that you have in your reply Mini, Oh my god.... I am speachless, I heard it was great and heard of people losing loads on it but when I see the pictures I cant believe it, its amazing everyone has done so brillaint on the diets.

Michelle.

I was told til I get to goal weight then move up slowly as you usually put a little on ! So I am not too sure if its a new regulation they have come up with.

Worth double checking though.

Yeah I thought that aswell, Thanks I will check this out and let you all know how I get on..

Thanks again, just enjoying (cant believe it) my choclate shake now its yummie...

Ohh Girls thanks a million for your replys, that made me feel much better, I will defo check into it. and might pop over to the chemist later to have a little word.. Just looking at the inspiration slides that you have in your reply Mini, Oh my god.... I am speachless, I heard it was great and heard of people losing loads on it but when I see the pictures I cant believe it, its amazing everyone has done so brillaint on the diets.

Michelle.

Michelle did you notice how much younger everyone looks that has lost weight?

I love the inspiration photos!!!

Be sure to ask them at the Chemist for any new handouts as I found that they where very helpful when I was doing Lipotrim.

Have you watched the video/dvd they have to lend out free about how Lipotrim works, I found it explained things very well.

Be sure to let us know what you find out!

Love Mini xxx

Coffee? Didn't know you could drink coffee, the woman at the pharmacy said water only.

No you can have black tea (leaf not bud) or coffee. Some people take a teaspoon of the vanilla shake and mix it with a little hot water to dissolve it and use for tea or coffee. I tried it and it wasnt bad because I hate black tea but I put it in after the water and it went kinda lumpy!! :(

Michelle did you notice how much younger everyone looks that has lost weight?

I love the inspiration photos!!!

I know its unreal, they are just that Inspiration all the way. Everyone looks amazing..Yeah I watched the dvd its good explains everything and is very easy to understand no medical jargon which is what I like.. I will be sure to let you know thanks Mini.

Sedalia yeah you can have black coffee, before I started this diet I would have beetween 12-15 cups a day with milk and small bit of sugar, since then I have cut it down to 1 cup a day because I dont like black coffee and that in itself is an achievment for me because I have been trying to give up coffee for years with no success so this diet is great all together and just keeps getting better...

Michelle

As I am saving on food...I got a new coffee pot and some nice italian coffee which takes really good black.....oh the little joys!!

Where do you find the room. I find drinking 4 litres a day leaves me awash.

I can say that I feel really alert in work now were as before I did feel quite sluggish. Not sure if that is down to the water or the lack of carbs but it works for me!! :))

I have so much energy its unreal....give the low calorie intake its hard to believe.....

Me too, I used to have a nap in the afternoons, but not anymore, don't need it.​

I think it just totally detoxs your whole system....when I think of all the junk I was putting into myself.. I work full time and I used to spend the whole weekend between the bed and the sofa! Its great to have so much energy!!

ohhh Girls I blew it, I was out with the kids today at a party and had a burger as soon as I had finished I felt so guilty :(
I am so disapointed in my self, I was going to cut out the other two shakes I had for today or maybe even one what do you think I should do? but thats the first time I broke it and as when I came home I was so tired i had to lie down for an hour its crazy one bit of real food and I felt exhuasted....

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet::break_diet:

Oh poor you....Well whats done is done....I would just count it as your lunch and have your shake for dinner.....then back on the wagon with a vengence tomorrow!!! Maybe go for a walk or something to burn off a few calories and you wont feel so guility...

Thanks Bea, Sorry Im still getting the hang of this forum thingy and keep repeating my self in different sections lol. I will figure it out eventually but untill then I will proberly be doing the same for a while..

I will jump on my stepper for 20 mins tonite, have been going to the gym after work each nite this week for an hour so hopefully that will go more in my favour than the burger :mad:

Aaaw Shell never mind, start again tomorrow. Just keep remembering how bad you felt after you had eaten it - as they say Nothing Tastes as Good as Slim Feels :)

Chin up girl!!!!

Of course it will, seriously dont beat yourself up about it just put it behind you and keep going. I had a hard day today too, I went to a open farm with the kids and a few friends and was fine until we went to the cafe and a couple of my friends had a sausage sandwich mmmmmmm a sausage sandwich:drool: and I had to walk away!!! There will be good days and bad days and we have to take the rough with the smooth! (cant think of any more:D)

Hope you have a good day today and get back on the wagon!

Back