Lipotrim part 2

nelly_

Well, I started LT back in Feb, after 8 weeks my will power started to die, went on till week 12 but decided i was stopping there and would start again in August.

First time round I lost 2 stone 5. I put back on 1.5 (i had a really good summer so all my own fault).

In May I got engaged and now getting married in August next year so plent of motivation!!

1 shake down - 147 to go :)

hope everyone is hanging in there!

Good luck, I am getting married this sept :D

congrats!

Congrads to you to, not long now for you, you must be excited.
I'd say it was such a motivator knowing that you would look your best on your wedding day if you stuck with it!

Welcome back Nelly.

Congratulations on your engagement and your forthcoming marriage! What more motivation could you want than to look absolutely stunning on your wedding day! Bet you will too!

Thanks Bev,

thats some weight loss you have, you must be delighted! did you take a break for a while?

No, I didn't take a break. I was on LT last year for nearly 6 months and lost loads. I then went on holiday 3 weeks after finishing and ate whatever I wanted, trouble was when I returned I carried on eating whatever I wanted and put loads of weight back on. All my own fault and not the diet's!! This time I have no holiday to go on and am planning a much healthier way of eating and still plenty of exercise too. Got to plan much more this time and am determined this is the last time I do LT (no matter how much I love it!!).

Hiya :) Good luck, you'll do brilliantly with such a big incentive ahead of you.

Hiya Nelly

Welcome on board. I started just over a week ago. Its amazing how quickly the time goes and next week you will be an old hat at it and welcoming someone else on board.

Best of luck and congrats on engagement. What a motivation eh!!

Nelly welcome back. You've already proved that you can do this, and this time you have an even better reason! I'm just finishing my second week after a break of three weeks, and really glad to have the hardest time over me. I'm doing 6 and a half weeks this time and the time is flying.

Post loads when times are hard - this place has kept me on the straight and narrow like nothing else.

Thanks everyone, forgot how positive this place can be! :D
defo finding it easier this time, I think its because I know what to expect. Last time first 3 days were hell now i'm not even tempted, love it!

Bev best of luck, sounds similar to what I did and completely different outlook this time with the added splash or reality (the after diet is much harder!).

Back