Lipotrim Pharmacies??

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by skinnymongoose, 25 September 2007 Social URL.

1. skinnymongoose

skinnymongoose Full Member

Diet:
    undecided
    I just had a look on the official website for a local pharmacy. It says the (yellow) list was updated on 12/9/07 - is that really ALL the pharmacies that do Lipotrim? There aren't any where I live by the looks of it??

Can anyone help please? Thanks.
    SM

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    Just wanted to say Hi!!!!!!!!!

I'm not any use with regards to the question you asked, but am sure someone in the know will reply ASAP.

Everyone is fantastic on this site and will try and help you.

Hope there is a pharmacy nearby coz the diet does work. I only started it on Saturday and already the weight is falling off.....I'm not going to say how much til i'm offically weighed on Friday.:D

Good luck. :)
    Sharon

4. ducatidiva

ducatidiva Silver Member

Diet:
    CD
    Hi Skinnymongoose, there is a freephone number and an email addres on the site - why not ask LT if they have any more? Or go to your GP, as some GPs run the programme too.

5. ravenbeauty5

ravenbeauty5 Keep smiling

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    If all else fails and you cannot find a chemist/Doctor who does LT you could try CD (Cambridge Diet) or LL etc as they are all VLCDs (Very Low Calorie Diets). There is plenty of information about them all on this site and you can make your mind up. Hope you find what you are looking for!!

6. skinnymongoose

skinnymongoose Full Member

Diet:
    undecided
    Thanks very much for all the replies and encouragement :). I will do some more research as suggested.
    SM

7. sonkie

sonkie Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Diet:
    measure up
    Good luck with your hunting for a chemist.......!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.