Lipotrim recipes

my favourite is to mix a choc or vanilla shake as usual then pour it into a mug of coffee (use your normal amount of coffee but in a much bigger mug - a tall latte mug is best) for a mocha or latte

I've probably posted in this thread before but can't remember -
apologies if i'm repeating myself

i made the poppodom thing just a small one then broke it in my soup Mmmmm soup and crotons lovely.

Hey all, i've just tried the Muffin recipe and i have got to say its the worst thing i have tasted, its really salty and bitter. dont recommend it at all. :9529:

Well it's too risky i think to try any for me as i really enjoy my choc shakes and if it goes wrong or tastes horrible i will cry!

I tried the muffin....1 word..discusting...tryin the chocco bar nw....If I like the choc bar I will b able to make it nd take it to college :)

mmmmmm yummy, just made the muffin with half my chocolate shake and its totally fab and made the other half into a minty hot choc

so have had a muffin AND a hot chocolate! I think I have just found a way to makethis work for me!!!!!1

mmmmmm yummy, just made the muffin with half my chocolate shake and its totally fab and made the other half into a minty hot choc

so have had a muffin AND a hot chocolate! I think I have just found a way to makethis work for me!!!!!1
Was your muffin very salty??? x

Not at all! I did add a couple of sweeteners to it though

I tried the vanilla as a mousse the other day and that was salty, but this today was delish!

All being said I could have had a spoon full of the cats food when I was feeding him earlier I was that hungry LOL

Not at all! I did add a couple of sweeteners to it though

I tried the vanilla as a mousse the other day and that was salty, but this today was delish!

All being said I could have had a spoon full of the cats food when I was feeding him earlier I was that hungry LOL

Lol Queenie.....I took my cats to the vets for their flu jabs today and one of them has a bit of a poorly tummy, lots of wind and runny poo....the vet suggested that rather than their normal diet of cat food that I buy some of that coley fish and steam it for them?? Well I've just done that and it's stunk the kitchen out but I could actually imagine eating it with a bit of mash and some peas........:(

^ Same, i tried hot chocolate which made me gag, also tried hot mint chocolate which did the same. Im gonna avoid these recipies they sound abit dodgey to me, i would never microwave a normal milkshake :/ and the fact it turns into a 'muffin' is just strange :|

WELL...If I'm ever stuck in Tenko I want all you ladies with ME....:D
You could make an old army blanket into a gateaux!!!!
Sorry, but I'm with dunlop73 on this one...also I'm a bit 'o a saddo, I actually love my milkshakes...haha....:crazy:!!

LOL mine was only on Morrisons own cat food!!! I was imagining it in a pie LOL

The food not the cat!!!!

Is it a black cat by any chance?!

i tried the muffin last night, yuk, really salty, never again lol

Back