lipotrim sachets

parkerela

Hi all,what are the varietys in the sachets and bars etc do the sachets taste like milkshake?are they creamy cos i really hate milk so im prob gonna be holding my nose and forcing it down:) I know this sounds silly but ive never done anything like this and havent a clue

Thanks kirsty,thats really helpful.i will prob just end up with the choc,cant see me liking any of the others,im a fussy moo and if anything is remotely like milk i will be heaving,but that said im determined to give it a bloody good go so will have to stomach it lol

Another chocolate only girl here :) Shakes have powdered milk stuff in them but like anything, if it's all your having you do get used to it.

chocolate only this week! lol.. i have my weeks. I cant stomach the vanilla, it always gives me tummy ache. the soup is vile ,... but nothing beats the poopjacks! they are absolutely disgusting.
best thing to do is get a variety and change whatever you dont like, they will definitely do that for you.

Thanks kirsty,thats really helpful.i will prob just end up with the choc,cant see me liking any of the others,im a fussy moo and if anything is remotely like milk i will be heaving,but that said im determined to give it a bloody good go so will have to stomach it lol

I don't like milk at all either but I'm finding the strawberry and chocolate shakes fine. You get used to them anyway. Good luck starting!

I can only stomach the vanilla shake very cold with coffee added, and I used to drink it holding my nose. They advise you to drink water first to disperse the vits and minerals in your tummy. On a positive note you do get used to the shakes. Remember to drink the quota of water for maximum weight loss!! Goodluck.XX

Contrary to the popular belief on here.. the chicken soup is lovely! I actually have 2 a day and one chocolate, Vanilla is okay but strawberry is yukyukyuk!!!

Isn't it funny how we all like different things. I suppose it depends on what floats your boat but I am a Chocolate shake girl at heart. I have the occasional stawberry at a push but I love the coconut or peanut bars for lunch. I have tried the vanilla - not fussed, but there is no way on earth I would try the chicken soup - I gag at the thought.

Whichever of the drinks you like, I always drink them through a straw. I can't stand milk either and I find it much more palatable this way. Good Luck !!!

Thanks for that everyone,ive just had my appt and i got 3 chick soup and 3 strawberry,the rest choc also bought the shaker.the pharmacist said the bars are vile but i will ask him next wk for some to try.

The flapjacks are like Marmite, you either love 'em or hate 'em. I have them coz they are convenient and discreet coz no-one at work knows I am on LT. I don't mind them and like having something to chew.

When I started I hated the soup and haven't touched it since. I just had the strawberry and flapjacks for months, then tried the vanilla as a latte and loved it. In the summer I tried the chocolate and also love that. Now I have a flapjack at work for lunch and a latte and alternate between choc and strawberry last thing. At weekends I have 1 of each shake - I love 'em all!!!!!! Mmmmm, time for my last I think!

x

Not only are the flapjakes like marmite - they bleeding well taste like marmite!! :(

Lol! Not a fan then Gem?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

x

Back