Lipotrim side symptoms

bassmama

Hello everyone..

I have my second weigh in tomorrow having completed week one.I feel really proud of myself for even making it this far!

I feel more energetic than normal but have been going to bed earlier to try breaking the habit of grazing in front of the telly etc. One thing.. I have been getting nightmares and strange dreams. Have any of you ever experienced this? Hoping for a more peaceful night tonight!!

Hiya bass... Welcome to the forum, and congratulations for getting through week 1... Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow x x

I can't help regarding the dreams as i never remember mine (I have enough trouble remembering stuff when i am wide awake!! lol), but hopefully someone else will be able to help... i hope you sleep well tonight xx

I have only had one bad dream really the other week, where I was talking to someone at work and then I looked down at my desk and I had only gone and eaten a whole plate of potatoe ash while I was talking to then, I even woke my hubby up to tell him. It was bloody lovely as well.

I havnt had any so far since restart but I had dreams before... About food!! No surprise there but I used to wake up sweating or feeling guilty about food !!

I also know other people who have been
On this and Cambridge have thd same kind of dreams

bassmama said:
Hello everyone..

I have my second weigh in tomorrow having completed week one.I feel really proud of myself for even making it this far!

I feel more energetic than normal but have been going to bed earlier to try breaking the habit of grazing in front of the telly etc. One thing.. I have been getting nightmares and strange dreams. Have any of you ever experienced this? Hoping for a more peaceful night tonight!!

This could be because your sleeping more your in a lighter sleep. I know if I'm only in a light sleep I get some random dreams. Also if your not watching tv perhaps your minds thinking about stuff alot, ie: is more active before you go to sleep. Why not try reading a chapter of a book, something easy going and nice before you go to sleep, which should help you relax. x

Thank you everyone, thankfully the nightmare dreams have gone. Pharmacist reckoned it was part of the detoxifying process similiar to people who come off cigarettes!! Thank you everyone for your encouragement!! I have lost 7 pounds in my first week. Really chuffed!

Back