Lipotrim starter - huge support needed!

Ok will check that out thanks. Also I've had a dull headache since I went to bed and it hasn't shifted this morning, can I take paracetamol or anything? X

I'm drinking 3 litres, my pharmacist said minimum 2 and maximum 4, she said it can be quite dangerous to go way over 4 litres a day. Not sure why! I haven't been to the toilet yet either :-/ x

Cool... headaches are quite common so don't worry too much.... keep your water up and take some paracetamol!!! I swear by senna tabs to help with the loo problems!!! What day are you on now chick??? x

FibreClear didn't work for me either and things were getting very uncomfortable! My GP prescribed 'movicol' in the end and that keeps me going ;).
Dx

well done hun your first weigh in will feel amazing!!! :) ive just got back from my third and its always such a boost to carry on :) xx

I'm doing really well. I have been 100% since I started, coming to the end of day 5 now. I can't believe I have come this far. My pharmacist said to me when I joined do you think you can do it? I said I really haven't got a clue, I will either be back next week for a weigh in or I won't. Thankfully I will be going! X

Well done nikola that's the spirit :) x x x

I'm doing really well. I have been 100% since I started, coming to the end of day 5 now. I can't believe I have come this far. My pharmacist said to me when I joined do you think you can do it? I said I really haven't got a clue, I will either be back next week for a weigh in or I won't. Thankfully I will be going! X

Well done Hun! I'm sure you'll be rewarded with a big loss :)

Dx

nikola said:
Weight in tomorrow but out of no where I feel like I'm really struggling! :-( x

Aww Hun bless ya! We all have days like that but just hang in there til tomorrow and it will be soooo worth it when u go to weigh in xx

I'm feeling the same and I'm WI tomorrow as well honey x x x

Back