Lipotrim starter - huge support needed!

Don't do it honey ..you'll kick yourself in the morning or even just after eating it :(

Also it makes going back to 100% really difficult take it from one who knows :( x x x

Phew! Somehow managed to resist the pizza, it was very hard! Funny thing is I don't really like pizza but it just looked and smelled divine! X

nikola said:
Phew! Somehow managed to resist the pizza, it was very hard! Funny thing is I don't really like pizza but it just looked and smelled divine! X

Hi Hun, even I've struggling tonight with dizziness n feelin faint, nearly snatched step son's chicken nuggets :-(
But it's passed now n feel better for now fallin.

v12345 said:
Hi Hun, even I've struggling tonight with dizziness n feelin faint, nearly snatched step son's chicken nuggets :-(
But it's passed now n feel better for now fallin.

Oh no, hope you feel better! Just because I'm on a role with the whinging tonight I now have really bad heartburn! Does anyone else get this? I had a cup of green tea about half an hour before hand. X

nikola said:
Oh no, hope you feel better! Just because I'm on a role with the whinging tonight I now have really bad heartburn! Does anyone else get this? I had a cup of green tea about half an hour before hand. X

Hi Hun, I feel better now, just a bit dizzy but loads better than earlier, thanks.
I used to get heartburn as well, n took ranitidine n it did the trick for me.
Hope urs settle soon Hun.
Xx

Well done hun! Chalk it up to experience and be proud of yourself !

Dx

You feel so empowered once you've avoided temptation like that don't you :) it always spurrs me on to do better :) x x x

Well I'm on day 11 and I really don't know how much longer I can carry on. I'm not sure why though! I can't explain the way I feel. I'm going to keep going until Friday which is my second weigh in. I have been 100% for the full 11 days. X

I just can't explain why I don't think I can carry in. It's not as if I feel hungry and it's not as if I can't see or feel the results coz I can!! I just feel like I can't go on much longer. :( x

I just can't explain why I don't think I can carry in. It's not as if I feel hungry and it's not as if I can't see or feel the results coz I can!! I just feel like I can't go on much longer. :( x
You'll be dissapointed if you stop hun!!! Give it till Friday..... Do you think you may be due on or anything??? Hormones can make you feel awfull!!! x

nikola said:

What about breaking it down into mini goals. Maybe week long targets or 7lb goals? That's how I got through the first few weeks. And yes it's still hard (check the majority of threads from the weekend) but not as hard. Stay focused and positive and you can do it. Xx

I will Defo keep going until Friday, can't afford to east them! Haha. No I came on 3 days before my weigh in last week so Defo not that. I want to loose 3 stone altogether and I think I just keep focusing on the end and how much longer I have to do it for rather than taking each day as it comes. I'm making it longer for myself by constantly thinking of the end! X

Get posting on everything... lol... when you hit your 50 posts you can add stats.... put tickers on...

Put some mini goals in your signature.... then you can SEE your results!!

You can do it..... You'll have that 3 stone off by xmas!! x

I did that at at the start along with trying to work out how to cheat the diet lol. But some one said (Mark I think) it seems a long way forward but when you look back it's over in a flash. That is so true. I'm day 49 today and seems like yesterday I started. On day one I could never have imagined getting to where I am but I did it and I'm over 30lbs down. We can all help you so use us, god knows I've used the girls on this form and I credit them with getting me through the hard times. Xx

I know that my target seemed unobtainable... but i though 'what have i got to lose' With all the help on here and from my OH... I am 4 stone lighter!!! 4 STONE!!!!

I can honestly say it has flown by!!! Hopefully the next 4 will too!!!

Good luck hun!!! x

Thanks everyone. I'm really hoping by Friday if I have a good loss it will motivate me. I also made the mistake of weighing myself everyday in my first week so come weigh day I already knew I had lost 10lb so it wasn't a suprise and I had nothing to look forward to if that makes sense! I know weighing everyday helps some people but I think it went against me so this week I haven't been on my scales so on Friday I should have a nice suprise!

Sorry for the waffle if that don't make sense!! X

Back