Lipotrim starter - huge support needed!

I had a good cry and a cup of green tea and I'm over it now! Haha. I think I started to feel crappy because I normally have my shakes about 10ish, 3ish and my soup at 8, today though I had a full day at Uni so I had to have my first shake at 7 and my second and 1130 so it totally knocked me out of my normal routine and by the time I got home at 5 I felt like I wanted my soup but like it was too early! Never mind I feel better now. X

Everyone Has these days!!! Early nights!!! They're the way forward!! Try to relax and keep yor eyes on the prize!!! Love to you both!!! X

Weight in tomorrow but out of no where I feel like I'm really struggling! :-( x

Aw bless you! I know what you mean, I think we all get those times. But you're strong, you can do this and it'll be Sooooo worth it when you lose the weight. Hugs xx

woop woop Well done honey :D ...well worth all your hard work hey :D x x x

Well done Nicola, that's fab loss.
;-)

nikola said:
Thanks everyone! Can anyone recommend anything for constipation? I have had it really bad. X

Movicol Hun for the toilet troubles x

Yeah feel loads better thanks! But boy am I having toilet trouble! I have some senna in the house so going to try that. Is it a good idea to take each night for the duration that I am doing Lipotrim to keep me regular or do other people just take as and when? X

nikola...I find I take dulcolax but 1 every other night which keeps me regular ;) . I don't take it all the time though...I only use it if I haven't been able to go for a couple of days naturally x x x Well done for your loss honey :) x x x

My little girl is having a sleep over so I said to my other half just get yourselves pizza for tea tonight. This is the worst feeling ever :-( x

But it will be the best feeling ever NOT having any! And think of when u get on them scales!!! X

Thanks everyone! Can anyone recommend anything for constipation? I have had it really bad. X

I had SUCH problems in the first few weeks and despite my pharmacist's assurances, FIBRECLEAR did nothing to help. My GP prescribed Movicol which is really inert, so it hasn't affected my losses. I take a sachet every day and I am soooooo relieved (in more ways than one!). With everything else we have to deal with we really don't need that kind of discomfort do we?

Now....as Dee says step away from that Pizza! You have the strength; you might be a bit vulnerable at the moment but dig deep and think back to the feeling when you weighed in!

You're doing REALLY well hun. You WILL succeed.

Big hugs

Dx

Back