Lipotrim starter - huge support needed!

nikola

Hi everyone,

After a lot of thinking about it and changing my mind about it I have finally started LT today. Argh!!!!!

X

Welcome and Good luck honey this site is great for support :D x x x

Yes I have been reading some of the diaries and the support is fantastic! Really hope I can do this. Coming to the end of day 1 and to be fair I feel ok, a lot better then I thought I would!

X x

nikola you'll be able to do it ...it might sound silly but it is easy to stick to as you don't have to control anything...just drink the shakes...drink enough water and voila. Very simplified I know but that's pretty much how it is. We all get glitches but we keep each other going :D and the support here is fantastic!

x x x

Hey hun and welcome!!! Get the first 3 days under your belt and you'll be grand!!! Come on here for your support!!!

Good luck!! x

Well I'm only a day and a half into this and I'm feeling a lot better than I thought I would! I've tried all the shakes and the soup and quite surprisingly I like them all! X

Stick with it!!! By WI you'll be feeling amazing!! You managing to get all the water down you? x

nikola said:
Well I'm only a day and a half into this and I'm feeling a lot better than I thought I would! I've tried all the shakes and the soup and quite surprisingly I like them all! X

Hey Hun welcome!
If you like all the shakes and soup you're on to a winner! just stay positive like you are and if you ever need to talk about anything or just need to keep occupied then you have found the right place! :)

Good luck and happy losses!
Xxx

Thanks everyone. The water thing was something I thought I would struggle with as I have never been a big drinker but again it's working out fine! I find I drink better out of a water bottle than a glass! Haha strange I know but the bottle holds 750mls so 4 of them a day and pretty much done! Can't wait for my first WI!! X

Just has the biggest motivation boost ever! Half way through day 3 and out of sheer curiosity I stepped on the scales and I am 10lb down already!!!!! I know most of its fluid etc but I don't care coz whatever it is it won't ever be going back on my body again! X

Just has the biggest motivation boost ever! Half way through day 3 and out of sheer curiosity I stepped on the scales and I am 10lb down already!!!!! I know most of its fluid etc but I don't care coz whatever it is it won't ever be going back on my body again! X

Hi Nikola and welcome to the wonderful world of LT.
Happy losses!

Dx

Wooo hoo!!! Well done!!! You'll be clocking up fat losses before you know it!!! (If your not already!!!!)

: ) xxxx

woohoo keep it up honey ;) great feeling stepping on the scales with such results isn't it :D x x x

Thanks everyone! Woo hoo I'm in ketosis now as well. I haven't quite got to grips with exactly what this means apart from its good!! :) :) x

nikola said:
Can anyone tell me how I put one of those tickers on or the weekly weight and goals thing? Thanks x

Have a look on the tutorials page Hun and it will talk you through it :) xx

If you go to ticker.com you can make one!!! And you insert the code into your signature.... think you have to have over 50 posts to do this though!!! X

Back