Lipotrim TFR 100%

I am fed up of this strict diet I cannot even get my goals written down to see them in black and white.

youre doing great so far hun! don't let it get you down.. i like to think of how healthy i am going to be, all the clothes i'll be able to buy, and how much happier ill be!
keep going you'll pass this! xo

What a difference a day makes with your encouragement I feel so much better today. It just takes time for the body to adjust after years of bad eating habits. Thanks maryxx

I'm starting lipotrim tomorrow hopefully, just joined this to get the extra motivation from you guys to help keep me on track, because that's what I've missed doing previous diets - others encouraging me :) just a quick question, can you still go to the gym and exercise as before on the LT diet as someone mentioned to me the other day that it wasn't advisable because of the amount of calories that the diets giving you? thanks xx

Tomorrow Friday will be the end of my third week on the lipotrim total 3 shakes a day. I find that yes I can continue to exercise however I had to cut down a little the first week. .My main problem on this diet is my mood swings and lack of sleep. The positives outway the negitives, my body shape is changing already. I am looking forward to reaching my goal and shopping for new clothes. Good luck and welcome love Maryxx

I'm starting lipotrim tomorrow hopefully, just joined this to get the extra motivation from you guys to help keep me on track, because that's what I've missed doing previous diets - others encouraging me :) just a quick question, can you still go to the gym and exercise as before on the LT diet as someone mentioned to me the other day that it wasn't advisable because of the amount of calories that the diets giving you? thanks xx

yes, you can, but it is recommended that you keep it to gentle exercise, so maybe just go for a long walk, or a nice swim.... because otherwise you'll find yourself dizzy and light headed. if youre worried about excess skin, maybe try doing a few situps or other toning exercises a day, but dont overdo it. good luck with your journey! :)

To make the drinks more exciting I do peppermint tea with chocolate and coffee with vanilla or chocolate. Because I like hot lattes/coffees I got a hand held blender from argos for 20 euros. Came with a beaker that is dishwasher safe, the blade thingy snaps off. Super easy to clean. Even when doing cold stuff the hand mixer is awesome!

Well done :) I am glad I like peppermint tea because I am getting fed up of coffee and water after 3 weeks on lipotrim 100% TFR. To be honest I keep going from weight-in to weight-in getting on the scales is the great reward at the end of the week. Friday will be the end of my 4th week.

I tried a spoon of coffee in my chocolate shake this evening, it was yum! Definitely will be doing that more often :)

Just new here today although not new to Lipotrim,,,,,, just wanted to say thank you so much to whoever it is that has organised such an amazing and brilliantly supportive website... I seem to have become addicted to MiniMins in a very short space of time!!! Hoping I get to share my weight loss as others have shared theirs. Thanks again :)

I am really trying to understand this website and how it works to get back to posts and replies written. I know it will take some time but if I don't answer anyone it's because I'm still getting to grips with it - sorry. Really strugging tonight (end of day 4) and really thought I was already in ketosis but wow am I hungry. The constant gurgling in my stomach is drying me nuts and giving me that yawning empty feeling,,,,,,,,, I wont give in but still it's a real struggle. Hope everyone else is doing ok x

Yes, it's a struggle. I have a lot of hunger. I find eating the shake when I get up and then every 4-5 hours and lots of water. It is better to be hungry before bed than during the day. So when you feel hungry during the day, have the shake - personally I use like 700 ml of water in my shake and then will fill up my beaker half way (I got a hand held blender at argos and it can with a beaker) rinse it and drink that water too. It really has been helping.

With regards to posts in the top right corner look for subscribed posts and any boards you post to will come up there - don't worry I am a newbie too. Started April 10th - I was soooo discouraged on monday and tuesday so I went to argos (again lol) and bought a scale. I weigh myself in the morning, 3 times a day and before bed. You will weigh the least amount in the morning and it will fluckuate through out the day depending on water ect. So I take the daily average - I have an excel spreadsheet. It is nice to see even .2, .4 going down day after day. It's keeping me going.

Hi Sssteamy welcome. This is a great site to share on lots of encouragement here:)I am Mary on my 2nd day of my 5th week. I drink peppermint tea it gives my mouth a refreshing taste. Its a nice change from water and black tea or coffee When I feel hungry I think of the way I will look and feel when I reach my goal. Good luckxx

Hi guys. Thanks so much for all the positive ideas and comments. Yesterday (day 5) was a tough but good day with my mum and nephew coming to visit from 100 miles away just to give me some encouragement and congratulations on 1st year wedding anniversary. It was so very good to see them but seriously hard to cook for the family and not eat! Still I took my water, phone and fags and sat outside watching the rain!!! Great thing about LT is being able to insist someone else does the washing up!!
Today (day 6) has been terrible mostly because my pain levels have gone thru the roof but also from a nasty general feeling of not being v well. I've spent the whole day in bed and yes mostly asleep but still I haven't eaten anything other than stacks of ice! One day closer to weigh in - yay! Really hope everyone is travelling a bit better than me at the moment x

I agree with mary..for me peppermint tea is really helping me!

Hope your getting on ok:)

lipotrim TFR

I am now on the 6th day of my 5th week.:) I go on the scales tomorrow. I dont weigh myself until I go to the pharmacy. Weight loss is slowing down now :cry:Good news I have lost 1st 7lbs since I started and my body shape is changing. Today I was able to button up a coat for the first time since I bought it 2 years ago. I am able to do gentle exercise it helps take my mind of my belly. I drink plently of water will exercising. Also I do not watch my family eating , some days its easier than others preparing food. Keep up the good work everyone we all need each other to keep focused. Lovexx

Hope all is good with you . How do you like the flapjacks ?:. I feel very hungry today. Yesterday I had to drink stuff for an xray hope it did not effect my weight losexx:)

Hi folks hope you are all well.:553: I am still on lipotrim TFR 100%. Hope everyone is ok. I sat out in a sun trap part of the garden this afternoon and read my book.:) I enjoy reading my latest author is tess gerritsen. I am enjoying her books.

Back