Lipotrim TFR 100%

Thanks Siobhi! :)

no prob dear how is it going for you? just bought my first ever size 10 top - very very pleased!

Am a newbie! Weigh in day is Friday. Am on my second day of second week having lost 8lbs the first week on ToTM week! :D
Taking it one day as a time as have a mountain to climb, have set mini goals which for some reason I am unable to add to my signature (Minmins won't let me). :cry: Well done to you getting into a size 10. Have long have you been on the diet Siobhi?

Well Ive been on and off but this is my 9th week. gone from a 14-16 to a 10-12 its been pretty cool. looking forward now to getting the second half gone and toning up. Hope to be maintaining then at 9 stone in September. Very best of luck with it you seem to be doing great. TOTM can be a real scales jumper so dont panic this week if you dont get another big loss

Hi Guys...glad you are all doing so well!! Also a big welcome to the Lipotrim newbies - Good Luck!!!

Siobhi.....How proud of you am I !!! Size 10 hey!! You skinny rat you ;) ....well done you!

Well had a two week weigh today as i took my mrs to Barcelona for an anniversary surprise last week. Am ashamed to say that I ate a meal whilst away too...so was a little bit nervous this morning when i stepped on the scales. Thankfully id lost another 10lbs!!!!!! Phew!

Holy Moly well done Mr.BB Thats amazing!!!!!!! 5 and a half stone in 11 weeks!!!!!! People must not recognise you!

I'm starting my tfr tomoro and to be honest I can't wait!!I no its going to be really hard but like all you have proven the results are fantastic and I really hope that this will provide motivation enough for me not to cheat (",)(",)

Can anyone please tell me during your time on lipotrim total food replacement has anyone had a side effect of hair-loss as this is the only thing that I am nervous of?? thanks

:wow: best boy!! Well done :)

Ehel ..... i experienced hair loss but only after finishing TFR and when i was back onto food. It lasted around 8/9 months but for the past few months it has stopped and is starting to thicken up again.

Not everyone experiences it though :)

hi all im totally new to this. i have just started the lipotrim tfr and im on day 3. im really hoping for success and so far have been totally food free.
although i have one issue....bad breath. i am just wondering what is the best mouthwash for me to use. any suggestions??? x x x

im on day 3 and was wondering what mouthwash lipotrim tfr users use x x

Think the original Listerine is fine, the fresh breath strips from the pharmacy are good too but theres only a specific one you can use but the names gone from my head

thanks. just couldnt remember. and i dont want to use the wrong one. lol x x

Good choice!! How is it going for you? Your nearly over the worst bit now anyways

lol i hope that is true. friday was my first day and was fine til about 5pm then had headache all evening. saturday and today were hell coz im at work and the vending machine is calling my name but i havent been near it(ya me) lol. the chemist said i can go for weigh in tomorrow if i want for insperation but i think i`ll wait til thursday my actual day x x

yeah I have to admit I find the last 3 days or so of the full week a long time to weight for a weigh in. You sound like your well determined. Once its starts flying off you you'll be delighted and nothing will stop you. How long do you plan on doing LT for?

im not really sure how long i plan to do it for as i have a lot of weight to lose. id probably say a year but i dont know. and yes i am totally determined so fingers crossed x xx

youll totally get there give yourself every chance xx

thanks x x

Back