Lipotrim TFR 100%

Yeah good thanks. Im on a two week weigh again as im away from tonight until Saturday in Belfast for a wedding. But reckon im on about 4-5lb this week so far, so my next weigh update will be next Thursday 05.08. x

WHOOP look forward to it!! Have a great time at the wedding x

Cheers chick! x

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Just collected my asos dresses I bought in the 70% sale!! THEY'RE FANTABULOUS even the bodycon (clingy) one!!!! I LOVE LIPOTRIM

Well done Sharonlpiercy! Roll on to next week! How many weeks have you been on lipotrim? :patback:

hi thank you. that was my 3rd week on the shakes. now on to week 4

week 0: 15st 6 1/4lb
week 1: 14st 8lb -12 3/4lb:D
week 2: 14st 2lb -6lb:D
week 3: 13st 11lb -5lb:D
week 4:
week 5:

Wow! Superduper .. well done ;) xx

wow bestboy your weight loss is amazing really well done x x

hey all just back from weigh in and have lost another 4lb yay x x x

hey does anybody know if you can make up your shake and leave until later? or freeze them? x x

Fraid not sosohopefull. You gotta make them and drink them within 15minutes. Well done on your loss :)

You can freeze one of them a day - see the icecream recipe

Well done on your loss! :) x

Hi, just a question... My routine for the last week or so has been an vanilla ice cream for breakfast, a chicken soup poppadom that I put in the microwave for about 3 minutes for lunch and another ice cream or a thick hot chocolate with about half a cup of water. I was making a chocolate muffin in the evening but stopped when I saw you should only have 1 'cooked' shake a day.

So I thought making an ice cream as you freeze them that wouldn't count as 'cooked'? As I would have thought that the nutrients would be frozen in. Don't want to compromise my losses so I would be grateful for any thoughts. Thank you!

We'll check it out with the powers that be!!

hey everyone i have woken up feeling very unwell and extremley sore throat (can barely speak) can i get something over the counter to releave the pain? x x x

Hi so so hopeful

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well. I'm not sure what you can take. Best thing to do is ask your pharmacist at the chemist they would give the best advice. Hope you are feeling well soon.

Back