Lipotrim TFR 100%

I'm getting very confused as to where I should be placing my comments as there are so many forums. I'm doing 100% Lipotrim. Is this thread still active?

I'm getting very confused as to where I should be placing my comments as there are so many forums. I'm doing 100% Lipotrim. Is this thread still active?

Comment on whatever interests you, there are lots of people still active in the TFR Section, maybe you should start a diary? :) x

This is good for me started TFR 5 days a go and had my first weigh in today that am pretty happy with. I do struggle in the evenings with thoughs of something to eat but I have been able to keep off all temptations... Will keep checking in here for motivation.

Back on Lipotrim again. I must focus and get to my target.

After being successful at the diet before and losing a good 5 stone i stuck to the diet 100% and started again yesterday and i am doing the same with sticking to it 100% , its a all or nothing diet to do :) good luck to everyone.xx

I hope
Whatever happened in that hour??? Hope you're okay now :eek: ... stick at it ... after day 5 most people really buck up :):) xx
I hope so! I am on day 5 and have felt great until today. Feel bit sick.

Starting Lipotrim on 9th June (Payday), after losing 10 miserable pounds in 2012 and I have been steadily gaining weight since. I've put on 6 stone since then *sigh*

Hey Pebbles, have you done Lipotrim before? After the first week you’re plainsailing, it gets much easier as you’re not hungry.
Hi love, yes did it about 6 yrs ago and lost 3 stones in 10 weeks. Stupidly did not go on maintenance and put 2 back on...only after 6yrs though. I am at the end of day 6 and feeling Great!

HI Pebbles, I am starting it as well, I weight 14 stone and hoping to get dwon to 12 and then continue with slimming world, I just need a quick start. I did lipotrim before and lost 2 stone but put a stone back on.

First weigh in I have dropped a stone. That will do nicely!!:)

Starting Lipotrim on 9th June (Payday), after losing 10 miserable pounds in 2012 and I have been steadily gaining weight since. I've put on 6 stone since then *sigh*

You can do this hun! Take it one day at a time - remember it’s only temporary and how good you’ll feel when the weight on the scales is going down xx

Hi love, yes did it about 6 yrs ago and lost 3 stones in 10 weeks. Stupidly did not go on maintenance and put 2 back on...only after 6yrs though. I am at the end of day 6 and feeling Great!

Glad you’re feeling better Pebbles :)

I have done Lipotrim a couple of times and I swear the first time wasn’t as hard.... maybe it is because we were naive and didn’t know what to expect etc - I’ve had SO many (too many!!) false restarts on Lipotrim :rolleyes:

HI Pebbles, I am starting it as well, I weight 14 stone and hoping to get dwon to 12 and then continue with slimming world, I just need a quick start. I did lipotrim before and lost 2 stone but put a stone back on.

Welcome Tara!

Your plan is similar to mine :) I need a quick start / boost to my weight loss and then I’ll do Slimming World as it is more sustainable for me. Planning on doing Lipotrim for 6 weeks (I’m in week two now).

How are you getting on?

Well done, that's brilliant. Id be happy with 7 off the first week. Im only on day to Gembino, hate having to do this, but determined to stick it out, its a good time for me because I don't have much on in June, whereas in July there are several different events that ive to go do, so if I can do this up to 11th july ill be very happy. I swear to god if I get to 12 stone, Ill never put that weight back on again, horrible that nothing fits me, I feel crap and I look crap. Determined to do this though , silly question but where is the smiley faces?

Suffering with constipation ouch take fibre clear twice a day and senna tabs for last 3 nights. Very sore but I got IBS 😣

How are you feeling now, did it clear? I survived my first weekend, HOWEVER, I had a salad that my friend prepared when I called over, literally picked a few bits of lettuce and onion and told her I wasn't that hungry, also called to sister, she lives a few doors down from me and when I got there she had poured me a gin and tonic, with all the little extras, cucumbers, orange, big glass etc:eek:, I said I didn't want it, and she said, sure just have the one, I haven't told them im doing this because I know they will go mad, so I ended up drinking it, just the one though, and felt guilty for rest of the night, getting weighed on wed, so hopefully haven't messed up too much. I got on scales yesterday and five down, but don't think realistically ill be down 9 or 10 this week :(

Back