Lipotrim TFR - strawberry milkshakes

sarah89606

Hi There,
New to all this but am starting lipotrim tfr tomorrow and was wondering if anybody has tasted the strawberry shake with coffee in??? not a big fan of choc with coffee, also does the start of it really tire you out as i work in sales so am worried about falling asleep at my desk lol

Thanks

You've posted in the Exante section Sarah I'll move you to LT

Hi There,
New to all this but am starting lipotrim tfr tomorrow and was wondering if anybody has tasted the strawberry shake with coffee in??? not a big fan of choc with coffee, also does the start of it really tire you out as i work in sales so am worried about falling asleep at my desk lol

Thanks

I tried all 3 shakes then stayed with strawberry to this day, however I have never tried coffee in it so I can't make a comment. No, I didn't feel tired but I felt bit cold and grumpy:D

I tried all 3 shakes then stayed with strawberry to this day, however I have never tried coffee in it so I can't make a comment. No, I didn't feel tired but I felt bit cold and grumpy:D

Just goes to show how different taste buds are. I found strawberry excruciating sweet. I have tried every lipotrim product and chocolate shakes are all I can bear! :)

Back