Lipotrim to Exante no loss

Divalicious

Silver Member
I changed from LT to Exante Last tue, had been on LT for 2 weeks. Weighed myself this a.m. and i only lost 1lb:cry:. I have not cheated, am drinking and peeing for England:mad:. Just 1Lb. Ok i came on yesterday though i was on just a week ago. Really frustrated, annoyed and everything else. :badmood:

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't give up hun!
I know it's disappointing, but there could be a number of reasons for slow weightloss.
Next week you'll probably lose double!

I switched from LT to Exante and haven't seen any change in my weightloss.
So I'm sure it's something other than the fact you switched to Exante.
Hang in there, it'll pay off in the end!

Sounds like it could be a hormonal thing to me. Vlcds seem to have that effect on some. Stick with it, I'm sure you'll lose next week. Good luck.

I gain between 3 and 4 lbs when Im on TOTM... it goes as quick as it comes on! So could be that.

Don't give up hun!
I know it's disappointing, but there could be a number of reasons for slow weightloss.
Next week you'll probably lose double!

I switched from LT to Exante and haven't seen any change in my weightloss.
So I'm sure it's something other than the fact you switched to Exante.
Hang in there, it'll pay off in the end!

Thank you really need support coz am ready to murder Nandos or Kfc:D

Sounds like it could be a hormonal thing to me. Vlcds seem to have that effect on some. Stick with it, I'm sure you'll lose next week. Good luck.

Aah hope it`s a hormonal thing as well. Thanks for the support.

I gain between 3 and 4 lbs when Im on TOTM... it goes as quick as it comes on! So could be that.

I hope so too coz am working too hard for this diet to work:rolleyes:

If it's TOTM then that'll be the problem. Bet you get a good result next week

Thanks babe... whats ur secret? U really are shedding the pounds! 4 stone in 11 weeks thus more than impressive:)

I had the same problem, and I threw a right tantrum, but the losses came thick and fast after that!

Hi Divalicious

I was same. Had a big face on me after first weigh-in. then the following losses were good and steady.

Hang in there,

Thank you TT and jools feels so much better now. I resisted temptation yesterday so alls good...

Back