Lipotrim Virgin!!!

krazykik

After hours of reading about the success many of you have had on lipotrim I have decided to give it a go but as a newbie I have a few questions!

To be at my ideal weight I'd have 18-22 lbs to go but would be very happy with 16.

From what I gather people with more to lose will have greater losses at the start which is true of most diets but can I succeed with a program like this, will I still get decent losses if I stick to it?

I plan on starting the week after next as I have time off work so I'm hoping all the bad side effectss I have heard of will be over and done with by the time my holidays are up!!

Am really just rambling now but I think this forum is great, am really motivated by reading so many success stories so here's hoping I can do this and stick with it!!

Hi KrazyKik, You will have that weight off in no time, You may need to check your BMI though as some pharmacies only allow people to follow lipotrim if their BMI is quite high. Good idea to start when you are off work too, first days are harsh but then it gets easier. Good luck huni :)

Just check with your pharmacist that your BMI is high enough to be on it - but if so whooooo! That weight'll fly off you in no time. It's hard but you can do it. Just stick to it rigidly - no food - not even a nibble - and drink loads of water. Happy days in no time. Good luck! xx

Hi, you have a similar amount to loose as me, I have no problem getting lipotrim. I lost 4lb in the first four days with no real side effects. Good luck!

It's usually a BMI of 25 or more with at least a stone to lose.

Thanks for the replies ladies, today is my first day! My plan is to do this for a fortnight/3weeks and then join WW, am basically using this as a kickstart, heres hoping I can do it!!

Your like me too. It should be no problem for you. I found day 3 & 4 tough enough but not as bad as I'd been expecting. I'm half way through my 3rd week and flying it. In my first two weeks I lost 11lbs. Have another 11lb to lose - Staying on LT for another wk and then back to ww for me too.

Best of luck!

Back