Lipotrim -W.W

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by christiangirl7, 17 July 2008 Social URL.

1. Hi all...I am doing Lipotrim havine done WW several timesbut just wanted to give my re-joining of WW a kick i am on Lipo a week today and lost 9 lbs.I collected my new weeks supply yesterday and so am on week 2 now.I hope to do week 3 and the refeed with the Lipo plan and change to WW then.Has anybody experience of this? I have heard various stuff like its hard to loose weight after being on Lipotrim as the metabolism may have really slowed down? I am 14 st 7 lbs now and am 49 yrs old..

Hello to all...I am new here
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi there

I dont know if anyone has come from LT to WW but theres a lot have come from CD to WW and found theyve continued to lose at a steady rate once theyve joined us :)
  4. Hi amazing you have done on WW...I am encouraed...I am considering changing to WW after I have done my second week in Lipo next Tue and will do my re-feeding week and then follow the WW programe...want to get down from 14.5-10 stone...wish me luck...any hints with WW ? How did you do it?
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.