Lipotrim week 2

suziepie

Hi all I'm on day 10 of lipotrim TFR and I've seriously never felt better :) I got no headaches or feeling miserable at all as I had read such horror stories. Day one I was extremely tired but that was about it! This is literally the best thing I've ever done. And I'm feeling this way only on week 2 can't wait to see the finally results. I'm never hungry sometimes nearly forgettin to take my shakes.
Day 1- 15 stone 6 pounds
First weight in 14 stone 6 pounds
Total weight loss of 1 stone :)
I have my sisters wedding in 6 weeks and I'm a bridesmaids I would love to be a good bit down by then. Anyone know roughly how much I could lose by then? As I'm 100 percent committed to this and exercising everyday doing 6 km every evening very fast/ joggin pace
Thanks Susan

Hey Suzie, as discussed in some other threads you should be careful not to overdo it with the exercise as it somehow slows your weightloss! Everyone loses weight at different rates but I think you can definitely lose another stone at LEAST in six weeks, possibly two. Some people have lost even more than that in six weeks! Good luck :)

Thanks shikie85

I just don't get how exercise can slow your weightless it bizarre really! I would have presumed the more exercise the faster the weight lose!

Back