Lipotrim yay

Ok so im half way thru day four of lipotrim and its gettin alott better on day one i thought i was gonna die of starvation lol but i didnt im still here anyway the shakes didnt fill me at first and now they are i even feel a bit overfull sometimes and ive relised im cooking all my fave foods for my familly talk about torture! Ok so i went to the chemist today to swap all the strawberry and vanilla for chocolate flavour and they offered to weigh me quikly to see how im doing annnd ive lost half a stone!!!!! Yaaay so happy its give me that extra push to keep at it when i get my cravings im so happy im still a bit achey and tired but keeping myself very bizy ive just got one problem though when im cookin or making mint sauce i keep accidently tasting a incy wincy bit to check salt ect ect untill i remember so im gunna have to sort that out anyway good look to anyone whos gunna start this you defo need willpower oh and im starting out at 15st 11 and im now 15st 4

keep going, I did LT almost 2 years ago, the first week is hard and then it's like you don't know any different. I'm doing exante now just to re-trim down

Back