Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

I know what u mean - but we will definitely rock them this year - we will pair them with some nice shorts or a skirt instead of jeans and we will be fab!

I am easy on where - Lk stays open later but can be hit and miss on nights out - derry can be hard to get home from ... Hm decisions decisions ;)

But a definitive incentive
I made it thru the cravings
Topped up with lots of water
Huge spot on my nose
Slight headache
Heavy heart
Off to bed

Nite all xox

Aw Hun methinks you're amazing for getting back to it. We'll have to share outfit ideas I'll be googling later!

You are welcome to stay at mine and we could do Belfast Christmas market even for something a bit different?

Oh wow wouldn't that be class!! I've never been to Christmas markets lol yes we can organise dates and outfits !

I weighed this am 177.8lb but that was about what I expected...

One of the kiddies in my class last yearbrought me in a card and Lindt when they heard of Roxxi - (I was always talking bout her and even brought her in on a visit!) .... tempting but will be more enjoyable when I'm thin so going to hold off eating them

Aw I love it, city hall is gorgeous and there's so many different foods to try. There's two bars and they're brilliant craic and they are usually the first 2 bars of Christmas.

Usually starts mid November but we'd look daft doing the 12 bars before Dec...

Heehee yes that would be sacrilege lol by December we will be well down where we want to be ... Tho honestly right now I don't know if I'll manage today much less another 2 and a half months

Must go try on my mayo jersey it might bolster me along!!

Well it does fit better but there's a long way before it will look good ...

Oh another friend landed with flowers and Chocs - my willpower is waning

Oh get it on anything that helps. Remember it's only a week, the big picture is out for now and let's just get to Sunday 100% !

Well it does fit better but there's a long way before it will look good ...

Oh another friend landed with flowers and Chocs - my willpower is waning

You are too strong to take orders from a chocolate bar- ask said friend to mind plus the lindt until you are ready for them!

I put them away in the cupboard - I am feeling a bit fluey now too tbh - I hope it's not lasting

Ugh sore throat .. Glands .. Possible start of tonsilitis .... Feeling wrecked ..sob

Get paracetamol into you and water a d early to bed, it may be ketoflu...

Oh what's ketoflu? Have woken up this morning with terribly sore throat and snuffled head...

it can range from nothing at all, to mild discomfort and fuzzy-headedness, through to full blown flu-like symptoms – eg nausea, fatigue, mental fog, headaches, cramps, diarrhea, etc. In severe cases high blood pressure and arrhythmia.

Keto flu is the name given to a set of symptoms some people experience when first starting keto. It’s not actually a flu and definitely not contagious, but it can become quite tiring. Keto flu symptoms are very similar to that of your regular flu and can last anywhere from a day to a few weeks! You may experience

• fatigue
  • headaches
  • cough
  • sniffles
  • irritability
  • nausea
Many people who experience these symptoms in the beginning of their ketogenic diet will believe the diet is to blame and carbs are good after all. Ironically, seeing these symptoms is a sign that you were very dependent on carbohydrates! Your body is going throughwithdrawal from sugar and carby foods.

176.8lb this morning

You're body is adjusting and isn't happy about it. Take your full dose paracetamol and if you can take ibrupren too..

Great info there joanie thanks x

Fantastic!!! That Mayo shirt is a def goer now!!

Skinny pants dance time!

Looks like we've a Dr in the House lol. Hope u feel better.

Oh I hope she doesn't need one. Tfr is bad enough with being sick on top believe me..

I have been crap today
Well like I've been good as in I haven't broken
And have had water and coffee
And resisted quiche and ham and sponge cake
But I was out all eve so have only had the one shake....
I normally mix coffee in with mine to make it more tasty and the thoughts of coffee and staying awake is yuck as I am ready for my leaba
If I was staying up I would have one but I just want to get into bed after washing teeth and cuddle up with a pillow and feel snug and drift off to sleep....
I know it's bold but well
Tomorrows a new day

Back