Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

Aww love having a fellow geal- though my knowledge is crap but learning again through my wee one and making it part of our every day life. Such a pity but we are blessed that we have such close Irish language schools and I can bring her up immersed in the culture of fleadhs and ceilis.

Ps I see it differently I think you were brilliant, it's not a challenge if you have no cravings and you did brilliantly you are going to look amazing in the Mayo Jersey.

I will admit to doing the same but more so because I just cannot face taking another. I take them as a mousse so it's down in 15/seconds flat- swear first time I took them as shakes and nearly didn't get past day 1 due to nausea but wasn't wasting £40. Reset your brain to how you teach positivity to the children and pull out the positive and good in each situation. In fact I challenge you to 1 nsv every day. Yesterday was resisting quiche and sponge cake.

175.6 this morning - happy with that
Still exhausted
Grateful I slept so long and that the weekend is here
Weigh in 2m

Joanie I love gaeilge - I'd speak it all the time if I could :)
Yes my NSV was resisting
For the first time (inspired by ur photos the other day) I akshully looked at my back in the mirror - I can definitely see an improvement
That hourglass shape is returning when I look at that view - it's much more inspiring than looking at my belly lolol
Hope y'all have a good day xxx

That's brilliant progress and can't wait to see your results tomorrow.

There is today's nsv you can see improvement! You are doing great! You'll have to take a pic in the Mayo top- are you heading to croke?

Ah wish I could do more than basic courtesies and prayers lol.

I'm hoping to hit good result on official weighin - fingers crossed
There's a whisper of a ticket but nothing guaranteed yet
I have waves of motivation and waves of despair today re this diet
It's difficult when there's no end in sight tho everyday there is progress
Isn't it strange how the mind and body work...

It's a week today since my baby died - I'm just in from school and the house is so lonesome and empty without her smiley face waggy tail and constant demands ..... They say when one door closes another opens ... I am trying to be patient to see that door...

Never a truer word said. Honestly I try to only look week to week and each Mon decide can I do another week. On bad days it's van I do another day...

Oh a whisper is good..

It's a week today since my baby died - I'm just in from school and the house is so lonesome and empty without her smiley face waggy tail and constant demands ..... They say when one door closes another opens ... I am trying to be patient to see that door...

Omg Hun sending virtual hugs. Take time that window needn't open for a wee while yet..

First dates addict ... Love catching up on shows on a Thursday or Friday :)

Hehe the jungle book for us..

Shades of blue now! Just missing a takeout minute by minute this eve .... Water water it's just as good

Oh haven't watched it, of course water is lethal sure- it's the new gin..

I'm hungry
False or true
I don't know
But I know I am
Roll on 2m and weigh in

Made it into the leaba topped up with water and many teeth brushing a later hanging out for weigh in
Such a dose of tummy rumbling
I hope it's my stomach eating the surrounding fat lol

173.8lb on my own scales ...
Off for official weigh in now .. Hope it's close

2lb difference in chemist scale but I am happy - since I started with a few hiccups and blips I am 20lb lighter so very chuffed with myself
Now to push into the 11's...

Amazing 20lbs is nothing to sniff at! Well.done you deserve it

Took some pics to compare with prediet. - disappointed with it tho cause there's not that much of a difference on my tummy ... So no real point uploading - I only have taken from front and most weight gone from back / face / legs maybe?!

Anyway next time I might upload!

Omg I feel the same my tummy has reduced the least. My arms, face, neck and legs most a good bit from back but not the spare tire..

Take from all sides to show full progress.

Back