Lipotrimming to Goal Weight!

So missus did the whisper come through? Are you off to see Mayo put the durty dubs in their place?? ( looking fab in your Mayo top of course)

image.png

Edge of the seat stuff in croke park today- yep joanie I managed to get the ticket - scunnered we didn't win cause we should've it was epic my heart is still racing - happy the shirt fitted and even tho I still have work to do I am proud of myself :) thanks deflating for your kind words too support on this is so vital

Well i found my weekly excuse to break the diet - and I let loose - I am dreading the scales and have hada verycrampystomach but I will be kind to myself - this is myjourney - I have noone to impress but myself - I am happy with my progress I finditdifficult toget thru the weekend wtthebest of times but being away from home is clearly a danger time for me - but I feel the importance of being kind to myself is valuable as I have always gotten "the disappointment" from my mother over my weight (u have no idea how proud she is I am losing its a bit bizarre) anyway just like Mayo - here I go again #nevergiveup (btw sorry if people who don't break don't like my diary because I know how hard they work to stick at it - my goal this week is toget thru next weekend TFR )

Looking fabulous and yeah gutted but typical money grabbing official. Mayo deserved the win.

Just musing here and hopefully this isn't off-putting but have you thought about 5:2 IE 5 days tfr and 2 days low carb perhaps 2 shakes 1 meal for your weekends? As you say this is your journey and you've got to do what you need?

That's good advice joanie - i def am breaking it one out of the 7 and do generally try to keep it to one meal (that didn't work this weekend as I was away) I am trying this week to make it thru the weekend without breaking it at all. I came off this to get me started last time - so may be a tad quiet Til I get my head in the zone again

You do what you need to Hun, here when you're back

Hey Hun, I know you like space but also that weekends get you. Here to talk if you want...

Aw thanks chick - I haven't been online at all
Cause I totally fell off the wagon
I was feeling miserable - I think it just hit me last week Roxxi is gone - I love my work but I don't feel a connection with my colleagues and I really was feeling sorry for myself

It's no excuse really
But I comfort ate my way thru the week
And am back at 180

But yesterday I set fire to all the crap I had bought - the only person I am fooling is myself
I feel low cause I'm fat and lonely and the only person who can change this is me

TFR is great for results and if I want this badly enough I can do it - but I have to stop cheating and remember I'm doing it for me - comfort eating all week was really no comfort...

So here I am again
Ready to lose and stop giving up on myself
I have to focus on what I truly want and in all honesty it's not food....

I'm probably not the best person to follow or have as a diet buddy but I'm honest and I am asking for support cause I am struggling when left to my own devices...

Thanks all xxxx

Ah Jesus hun remember this is about you and I truly think with the stress you are under we need to tweek Lt to get to what works for you. I honestly think 5:2 would be more suitable for you as 5 days you do 100% and something kicks in. I think if you had 2 days low carb meal with 2 shakes you'd stat in ketosis and be able to manage difficult times.

So you know what I'm about to say draw that line- you'll be back down in no time.it's just water and that wagon is en route to the hills of Donegal..

Joanie u are a sweetheart - thank you for ur never ending faith words of advice and support. My weekends are hard cause I'm alone. But it shouldn't define me. I need to push thru and realise it's worth it - I watched 2 things yesterday - the movie flight which highlighted addiction and the damage lying to yourself causes - and a lawofattraction clip that made sense

I have to tell my brain how much I love weighing myself and seeing the lbs go down and how wonderful it is to fit in clothes and although there are foods I love I can have them when I'm 80 and fitting into my clothes is not my main objective - I liked this and as I said threw everything that I had bought unopened into the fire and lit a match!

It is mind over matter and I matter so my mind needs to get on board and help me achieve this goal :)

Hun my experience is there's a right time to start. Honestly I've intended to start a million times with lighter life shakes from superdrug but come dinnertime fell. This time I suppose I was approaching rock bottom fast so don't be hard on yourself. You need to be kind to yourself and find the victory in every day.

Don't stay away from posting even if you don't engage with others and just post thoughts it helps.. The honking every day kept me straight and I now sign up to the monthly challenges.

I think we all face negativity in real life when we try to lose weight. This isn't the place for if. Sometimes ( more often than not) I give tough love and we all get back on.

I think being alone must be difficult (due to toddler I don't even get to be alone I shower or toilet) but I like the idea of the positive mental attitude video clips. Can you make these a regular part of your day like a diy cognitive behavioural therapy (did this last year with YouTube clips as wanted to avoid anti depressants on top of my other meds).

Joanie I agree it's about being ready having a goal and being lead about it / I don't know why last week made me go off the rails -I had been doing so well - but sthg in me made me give up.

But I am strong and I am picking myself back up again - I have a wedding at the end of the next month so a nice goal to aim for - my main aim is my trip to NYC at Christmas - I need to focus on the positives - sometimes I can't see the wood forthe trees but I am learning to be at peace with myself - someday life will fall into place and I will have all the things I dream of but being ok with me is the first step onthst journey

So looking forward - finding the positives - looking for clips of inspiration and notletting a falter / wobble result in a disaster - my weight is my armour - it's my excuse for things not working out - my blanket of security where I don't have to face the reality of my situation.

I'm only fooling myself. Time for the blinkers to come off and be the person I know I am.

Aw Hun life is funny, been out of work 2 months putting ourselves in a financial hole but took control of the only thing I could, food.

You have good mini goals and motivation and with a plan in place you will do this and be slinky minx by Christmas!

I'm going to take ur advice - break it to achievable goals

This week - work really hard get back in the game and lose the 7 lb I put on

Focus

Also I have a wobbler machine - so get on that as well as my Pilates on Tuesday's to feel like I have stuff happening in life!

Is wobbler like the vibroplates?

Oh and mini goals fab, mine are every 1/2 stone and breaking each stone and 10lb barrier. Honestly it's like a mini goal every 4lbs but it so helps me. Your mayo top goal was a great one..

Have to get back into it for next Saturday lol - yea my wibbly wobbly wonder machine is what I call my vibroplate (I don't use it is the problem!!)

I like a 4lb target - maybe I'll aim for that first and push thru to the 7 for sat - 4lb is very achievable over few days....

Have to get back into it for next Saturday lol - yea my wibbly wobbly wonder machine is what I call my vibroplate (I don't use it is the problem!!)

This week it the first mine has been used for something other than drying bedlinen! Lol but I can see the difference I think!

Back