Liprotrim started 8-6-13

Not feeling too bad, trying to space them out so not to feel too hungry later. Instead of having a shake as soon as I woke up I had water, then 10 had vanilla with coffee, yum. Lunch chicken soup with a bit of pepper. Dinner / nite treat chocolate. Been trying to have black tea, it's starting to grow on me

Been on it since the 03/06/11 and feeling great so far, this is my second go after having my son 5 months ago. Can't recomend this diet enough! I lost 6 stone last time and hoping to loose 3 this time. I only like the chocolate so it does get dull, but well worth it! good luck and enjoy the tea ;)

End of day 1, noticed going to toilet a lot which is pretty normal especially after drinking all that water. Taking 1 day at a time, will start the day happy and motivated

Start of day 2, going to try to keep myself busy. I have made coffee with chocolate, must of made it wrong because cant taste the coffee ?!?
I've made it with lots more water , I wonder if that's ok or not.

Was feeling really tired this morning and enjoying keeping self busy. Jus had lunch and feeling really really hungry, but got the water, can't wait until the feeling of bring weak goes.

In trouble, I took someone's advice and half the vanilla and had it will ice and coffee. But I'm so hungry !!! I'm trying to think of end result

Sorry it took so long to reply! hope your doing well. First time round i was 17st at the started managed to get down to 11st loved being slim and had so much energy, I used to have to walk up 3 flights of stairs to get to work and it near killed me. By the end i ran up them lol. Also loved bumping into my ex in the supermarket he'd not seen me in a few years.He was so shocked he facebooked me ha ha! Keep going and remeber to drink loads of water! take care chat soon ;)

Back