Total Solution Lisa's last chance

Lisa2012 said:
think i might be either in or goin into ketosis. No hunger at all today. The only complaint i have is its gettin boring just having shakes/bar *yawn*

Lol yep it is boring as sin ;)

Day 4 100% - feeling quite down today, lay on the couch from 7 til 12 sipping water. Feel a little teary and "spaced out". Was excited about this weight loss before and imagining how successful i would b and now i just cant see it.

I feel bloated and actually feel fatter, my face feels like its grew another chin over night!!! I think im destined to be fat forever.

Forced a shake down as it was lunch time but feel so bloated it wasnt needed

Keep going Lisa. I feel really bloated at the end of the day and look awful but it somehow goes overnight and feel better in the morning and hopefully scales will carry on showing that. You can do it. Quarter way there on your ticker :)

Lisa2012 said:
Day 4 100% - feeling quite down today, lay on the couch from 7 til 12 sipping water. Feel a little teary and "spaced out". Was excited about this weight loss before and imagining how successful i would b and now i just cant see it.

I feel bloated and actually feel fatter, my face feels like its grew another chin over night!!! I think im destined to be fat forever.

Forced a shake down as it was lunch time but feel so bloated it wasnt needed

I think this is a problem I have at the moment I can't envisage getting to goal, I think it's a confidence thing :( hope you get there x

Me to because it just feels like its all for nothing at the mo.

My friend nos im doing this Nd she was comin round tonight with xmas pressy for my daughter becos shes been away and brought a curry. I kindly declined and oh ate it but why wld she do tht? So annoyed with her.

Lisa2012 said:
Me to because it just feels like its all for nothing at the mo.

My friend nos im doing this Nd she was comin round tonight with xmas pressy for my daughter becos shes been away and brought a curry. I kindly declined and oh ate it but why wld she do tht? So annoyed with her.

That is annoying she might be stupidly trying to be kind, you know you like food you don't like diets it's hard with friends x

Woke up this morning STARVING! Going to give up the bars i think, as weighed in this morning (i no i shouldnt have but the 3lb gain last night freaked me out) Well I didnt gain 3lb but did gain 1 1/2lb.

So annoying as have stuck to the plan except for last night a few pieces of chicken. If that is going to make me gain then i hate to think what it will be like when i stop the diet and switch to a healthier life style.

Not sure what im going to do yet :-( but im finding this increasingly difficult ahhh

Back