Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

When I have a sore throat I just drink some hot water with a little bit of honey is.. not amazing but it does the trick x

Thanks Hun I'm not a fan off honey but might well go for the hot water & maybe lemon one off the girls recommended some throat sweets called tyrozets and omg there amazing there an over the counter antibiotic & anaesthetic they have really helped this afternoon !!!
Have barely eaten apart From my soup and porridge as it was hurting so much but am gonna have my big spud on my break at 4.30 !!! :)

Sore throat again so whilst in work today will nip out and get some vitamins, anyone else take vitamins ?? A few people have said to take berrocca??

Aw hun are you poorly again :( make sure you get some vitamin C and zinc down you! Those tyrozets are really good as well - hope you are feeling better soon x

Meal out last night was scrummy !!

Had turkey dinner 2 roasties 1 stuffing ball gravy lots off veggies 2 glasses wine then I caved and had profiteroles !!!! Nom nom

Saturday !!

Breakfast

Weetabix & milk (hea&heb)

Lunch
Ate out in Manchester at chiquitos had meatballs with spicy rice
Was yummy not got a clue on syns though !!!
I thought it was a better choice out off fajitas and burgers etc !!

Dinner
????? Currently not got a clue !!!!

Tea ended up having a salad

Boiled egg salad new pots turkey & a bit off cheese & salad cream

image-1905700334.jpg

Sunday foodage !!

Breakfast
Oat so simple porridge made with water
Raspberries blueberries & grapes

Lunch
Chicken kebab got from sainsburys prob a few syns but yummy all lean chicken
Bag prawn cocktail walkers (8)

Dinner
?????

In work today 8-7 didn't have time to make much for work as I was out all day yesterday will have dinner when I get home from work so just got to try and be good until then lol !!!
One meal & Snack at a time :)

This afternoon has gone to pot will just write that off !!!
My hubby had textme and he's made sweet & sour fanta chicken and boiled rice for when I finish work bless him !!! He's a good un :)
So that's syn free and will prob have fruit for afters :) x

ooh tea sounds lush - is that a SW recipie? How are you feeling now hun?

I'll have to give it a try. Tell me about it-this weeks gonna be hard because out nearly every day-I'm just going to try and enjoy it then get back on plan after Xmas x

Back