Lisa's learning to stay on track one meal at a time !!

Dimmer

Chicken with onions & peppers new pots & salad salad cream (2 syns)

image-4003091375.jpg

So yesterday ended dead on 15 syns !!

Saturdays food diary

Breakfast
2 bacon beans Philly (2syns)
2 400g toast (heb)
Banana

image-4147000870.jpg

Lunch

Homemade syn free veg soup & a bowl off blueberries & raspberries

image-188513614.jpg

Dinner

Me & the hubby are going out tonight but will make good choices

Am hungry now so off for a snack I'm thinking maybe Supernoodles or something similar will see what I have hiding in the cupboard that will tide me over till dinner

Off food shopping shortly when my hubby gets home and have spent this morning making a hamper up for my Sw consultant who finishes on Wednesday to have her baby !! Really going to miss her she's coming back in jan but I'm really not keen on the consultant who's taking over :(

image-744382178.jpg

Ok afternoon snack was a hifi bar (3 syns ) & a bowl off Supernoodles

Dinner we decided to stay in & save our pennies & my syns lol
We had steak roasted veg & potatoes & syn Free gravy !!

Now having a bowl off blueberries raspberries grapes & strawberries

Today = 5 syns happy with that off to bed shortly so won't have anymore today have a long 12 hour shift in work tomorrow :(

image-416516346.jpg

image-1351102288.jpg

Tuesday

My little girl was up in the night for an hour :( so I ended up eating 3 choccy digestives :( 12 syns to start the day !!! Grrrr so angry with myself but my lovely hubby got up with Sophie at 6.30 so I could have a lie in I managed till 7.30 lol !!
Still
Have another 20 odd or so syns for the week if j need to but am after a good loss tomorrow I want at least 2 off !!!

Breakfast

2 toast (heb) 2 poached egg & a grilled balsamic tomato was scrummy !!!

image-3363765267.jpg

Lunch

Jacket spud cheese (heb) salad & salad cream

Dinner

Spag Bol with lots off hidden veg :)

Ended up having a sandwich late last night ham & cheese 12 syns :(

Am at 101 syns used for the week Defo need to cut them down they seem to be the only thing I'm struggling with my meal times are fine !!

Weigh in day today hoping for 2 off

Wednesday

Breakfast

All bran (heb) & semi skim milk (hea)

Lunch
Maybe left over spag Bol or salad

Dinner

Thinking square wrap pizza

Hiya hun! Just popping in briefly...soooo tired this week and I'm busy preparing for the interview next monday. Your meals are looking good though hun! I seem to be ok with my meals too, but I've definitely gone over on syns this week as I was really craving cake today and ate an enormous piece of sponge topped with raspberry jam! :eek: Oops!! Oh well, I'll just try to limit the damage now until Friday morning.

Fingers crossed for your weigh in hun! :D xxx

dudette2001uk said:
Hiya hun! Just popping in briefly...soooo tired this week and I'm busy preparing for the interview next monday. Your meals are looking good though hun! I seem to be ok with my meals too, but I've definitely gone over on syns this week as I was really craving cake today and ate an enormous piece of sponge topped with raspberry jam! :eek: Oops!! Oh well, I'll just try to limit the damage now until Friday morning.

Fingers crossed for your weigh in hun! :D xxx

Hi Hun !!
Oh fingers crossed for your interview !!
Oh we'll if your meals have been good then hopefully you will be ok !!

Weigh in lost 2.5lbs :) :) sooooo chuffed !!!!!!!

Thursday food diary

Breakfast
Bran flakes w semi skim milk (hea & heb )

Snack
Apple

Lunch
Had meatballs and pasta at the zoo now it was cooked in no oil but have allowed (11 syns ) just to be sure the portion was huge and couldn't finish it !!

image-3894466107.jpg

Dinner

Still full from lunch but had a tiny bowl off curry and rice 1 serving spoon off rice and 1 serving spoon off curry (2 syns)

Have some fruit if I need to for later but the pasta and meatballs has sat on my tummy all day :(

Daily syns 13/15

Weekly syns 13/105

Back