Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

Sounds like a plan :) x

Happy new year everyone!

Right tomorrow is the day, I've counted up my shakes and have 22 days plus one week refeed. This is it, I'm at work in the morning and will start the day with paracetamol and lots of water! It's the headaches that make me want to quit so will try keep on top of them. 22 days is nothing compared to the 91 I did previously, come on Lisa u can do it!x

You can indeed. I'm starting again tomorrow but need to do about 3 months! C'mon missus we can do it!

Deffo T I've got to get my ass back in check! We will do it, here if u need me :) x

Yes you can .... we ALL can if we can only get our heads back in the right place!!! Let's Go!!!!! ;) XX

Yes indeed Lis! And same here. I've stocked up on my paracetamol as well!

Yes you can :D
Happy New Year chick :) x

Well I hope today is a sign of the way this tfr stint is going to go. I've had two shakes and one n half litres of water so far and feel really good about it all. Prob have my last shake about 6.30pm and keep on with the water.x x

Ditto hun! Glad you had such an easy day :). How much do you want to lose?

Well a stone initially to get down to where I was. Would love to lose two if I can but will see how I'm going with the tfr as if I'm finding it ok I might get another box of exante and keep going, if I'm struggling then I'll just try the old fashioned way :)

Is your day going well then? How's the job going u still enjoying it? x

Sounds like a good first day :) hope the pace keeps up :D xx

How's your second day going hun? Was massivly hungry last night- think my body was in shock after christmas but lost 2.7lbs overnight :)

Yeah it's good, really happy that it's going so well!

I stupidly didn't weigh yesterday as was running late for work n completely forgot so I'm going by the weight I was 4 days ago, lost 2lb since then so feeling confident :) x

Oops I've eaten an egg. I was bored, no real excuse. Determined not to 'cheat' again tho!x

Its not the end of the world hun just don't start down the slippery slope! If it makes you feel better I'm really struggling! Ahh flaming food :(

Oh and well done on the 2lbs :)

Good luck with your return to TFR. Rather you than me. Once was enough, I dont think I could face those shakes again.
Soon you will be at goal so keep going! good luck with maintaining once you reach it.

Day 3 - going well again, (I'm ignoring egg-gate from yesterday!) had two shakes so far and 1 n half litre of water, u forget how much u have to pee when drinking lots!

Woke with a slight headache which has stuck around all day and staring at a computer screen all day hasn't helped.

Been invited out for tea at the weekend, don't think we will be going but if we do I'll have to have a chicken salad and push most of it around my plate or something, I'm not telling people I'm on shakes totally I've said I'm doing slim fast so I can take the shakes without any questions!x

Back