Lisa's Maintenance Shizzle

That's what I was thinking - seems an awfully long time to me. Hope you're okay hon x

Tell me about it!

I've been off work 4 weeks now as all the uncertainty has been too much between the scans and thinking I'm having the op n then more waiting. I went in to let them know what was happening yesterday and I felt bad for messing them around as I'm going to be off even longer with the op next week, they were lovely tho and said to take my time x x

Hope your ok hun - take care xx

How are you doing Lis?x

Hi,

Thank you, I'm fine bit sore n tired but op went well.

Counting down for holiday now 18 sleeps, I'm a stone heavier than last year tho but after everything that's happened this year so far I'm not going to let it bother me til after the holiday!x x

Good attitude ... Hope you have a great time, you certainly deserve it x

You look amazing well done! I am on week two and am doing the maintenance with two shakes and an evening meal as I have only 2 stones to lose. keep up the good work! Alison

Right then I'm back :)

Went to WW today and weighed in at 12st 7lb gutted, will be glad when I'm back in the 11's.

Got a night out drinking Sat for my bday which was Monday and my Cousin is 30 tomorrow, the theme is funny glasses so will probably have a right good laugh. Will be sticking to Vodka which is my fave anyway.

Ashley starts nursery in September (can't wait!) so going to join a gym then and will go twice a week while he's at nursery and I'm not working, quite looking forward to a bit of me time.

Here's to getting skinny again! :) x x

Hi Lis :)

Hopefully I'll be joining you in a month or so :) Best of luck with WW, I loved it when I did it xxx

Unofficial WI today is a STS. Ashley has chickenpox so I couldn't go to ww as no one to have him.

I'm really happy I STS too as had 3 meals out this last week & big night out sat for my birthday with lots of drinking involved :)

On it properly now so there will be a loss next week x x

Well done chick. Fab result after going out :) did u have a good birthday?x

It was fab thank you, my cousin was 30 three days after my bday so we had a novelty glasses theme when we went out!

Attachments

• image-425967792.jpg
    image-425967792.jpg
    222.6 KB · Views: 57
HaHaaa! Love the glasses! Well done on your sts! And good luck for this week. Hope the little'un's ok :eek: x

Love the glasses!!

Urgh chickenpox! Jack had those over Christmas last year, disaster! Well done on a STS, that's fab!

Just wanted to update my thread.

After yet another early miscarriage last week I've decided to tackle the weight I've gained after the three total before I try again as I'm just getting bigger each time!

So tomorrow i'll be starting back on Lipotrim, I've not weighed so I think tomorrow will be a shock as I've not been eating well at all.

My goal is 10st and I'll be going over to the Lipotrim pages while I'm on it as they were a great help before.

x x

x__lis__x said:
Just wanted to update my thread.

After yet another early miscarriage last week I've decided to tackle the weight I've gained after the three total before I try again as I'm just getting bigger each time!

So tomorrow i'll be starting back on Lipotrim, I've not weighed so I think tomorrow will be a shock as I've not been eating well at all.

My goal is 10st and I'll be going over to the Lipotrim pages while I'm on it as they were a great help before.

x x

So sorry 2 hear that lisa :( must be aweful for you... Good luck with LT x

Thanks lovely. It's not good :( x

Back