D - tesco meal bar
T - salmon, 3 veg, baby pots
S - lf yog, grapes

Today's food

B - porridge & raspberries
D - tesco meal bar (at work)
T - spicy chicken breast, 3 veg, new pots
S - lf yog, satsuma

Hi liz, ur menus are always so good n healthy. Well done for maintaining.
If u don't mind me asking, how much calories u takin in a day n how much of that is carbs?
Thank u.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

v12345 said:
Hi liz, ur menus are always so good n healthy. Well done for maintaining.
If u don't mind me asking, how much calories u takin in a day n how much of that is carbs?
Thank u.
Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi,
Thanks I'm enjoying it at the moment :)
I use my fitness pal app on iPhone and have about 1200 cals a day, not sure about carb amount but I don't think it's that many as I don't eat bread or pasta or rice, I wanted to follow GL when I finished TFR so I do follow some of that. I do Wii fit also for an hour most days too.
x x

Well done on maintaining so well. Like you, once I stick with food as natural and unprocessed as possible and keep bread, potato, pasta and rice to a minimum I do really well.
Good on ya for keeping up the exercise and getting the new riser for your Wii.
Have a good week.

irish molly said:
Well done on maintaining so well. Like you, once I stick with food as natural and unprocessed as possible and keep bread, potato, pasta and rice to a minimum I do really well.
Good on ya for keeping up the exercise and getting the new riser for your Wii.
Have a good week.

Thank u Molly.

The riser came today and it's def a lot harder now :) x

Today's food

B - Tesco meal bar (at work)
D - Was really busy n didn't have time, ad a cuppa and an individual apple & blackberry pie at 3pm wen I sat down
T - chicken, salad, seeded pitta, spoon lf coleslaw
S - none yet but will have some grapes later :)

My Wii step raiser came today and I did my usual routine which ends with 30 min stepping and I was sweating at the end and can feel it more in my legs, so glad I found it, 3" has really made a difference :) x

Where have I heard that before??? ;) xx

x__lis__x said:
3" has really made a difference :) x

:rotflmao: ............. You left yourself open for that one ;) lol

JanD said:
Where have I heard that before??? ;) xx

Ha ha ha, cheeky cheeky :) x

Today's food

D - ryvita, philly, salad
T - salmon, 3 veg, new pots
S - grapes, lf yog

Have put a countdown to the days til hol on my fridge to deter me from the unhealthy snacks!

Don't want to put on before I go cos I know I might put on while away.

18 sleeps to go :) x

Now that is a nice clever idea! It might help stop us getting into holiday mode too soon. It is so easy to start eating too much before we even get out the door!!!

irish molly said:
Now that is a nice clever idea! It might help stop us getting into holiday mode too soon. It is so easy to start eating too much before we even get out the door!!!

That's exactly what I thought, I don't want to get carried away in the excitement of the countdown!

It worked for me yesterday anyway I took fruit from the fridge wen I really wanted a bit of choc :)

Today's food

D - ryvita, philly, ham, salad
T - out with friends, will be a healthy choice :)
S - lf yog, apple

once I stick with food as natural and unprocessed as possible and keep bread, potato, pasta and rice to a minimum I do really well.

The above remark really worries me. I am Slimming World person and love pasta and rice. There is no limit to how much you can eat provided you watch the fats and sauces. I think I am going to have to rethink my maintainence plan, probably calories count:D

dolphin10 said:
The above remark really worries me. I am Slimming World person and love pasta and rice. There is no limit to how much you can eat provided you watch the fats and sauces. I think I am going to have to rethink my maintainence plan, probably calories count:D

Just remember everyone is different, if slimming world worked for u previously it will work again :)
I'm the same as Irish Molly, where the less of them I have the better I do x

I agree, if SW worked for you and you were happy on it there is no reason to change. We are all different, what works well for one person can be a failure for the next. We all keep trying till we find that happy medium.

irish molly said:
I agree, if SW worked for you and you were happy on it there is no reason to change. We are all different, what works well for one person can be a failure for the next. We all keep trying till we find that happy medium.

Well said Molly!

Dolphin - It really is different for every1 so panic not! You'll find ur way x

Lisa - as slways fab menus! I like ur countdown idea but donr think you'll realky need it - u seem so in control anyway! Ps - u cud always hang a bikini on.ur mirror lol x

Back