listerine mouth strips??? Help??

JD&Coke

Hi everyone,

This guy I know is having a leaving due tonight before he goes to work in the states for a year. He's a good friend but i've been dreading not been able to drink, as we've had a few benders in the past and I don't really want to get into the whole i'm on lipotrim thing.
After trying to get out of it, i'm now resolved to driving, soda water all night, but i know theres gonna be a goodbye kiss from him............and i'm now more paranoid bout my breath.
I'll have my trusty listerine mouth wash in my handbag, but does anyone know where in Dublin I can buy the listerine mouth strips? And is there a certain flavor I have to get?? Help please??

I get them at my local 'savers' chemist but I don't think theres any down south? They are on Ebay, but I don't know how quick you need them? Your regular mouthwash should be fine though!

Hi Irish Mum,

I've been looking online and they seem only to be on ebay.
I'm convinced the mouth wash will were off.
Its terrible i'm not even bothered bout not drinking now, just obsessed bout my breath. I suppose if thats my biggest worry I should be grateful

when i drink soda i swill it around my mouth and the bubbles seem to take that yukky erg taste out my mouth, tae a small amount of listerine in a little bottle and mouth wash before you are leaving then you have nice breath :)

are they ok to have what about breath spray can you have that you can get a dry mouth spray in boot that a bit minty have been looking at it but not sure if you can have it x is it just gum and mints you cant have x

can't have any sprays.
mouthwash should be fine - just make excuses to go to the toilets every half an hour if you're very paranoid!

i've not seen the strips anywhere so have just made do with mouthwash in a little bottle always with me, lol! much needed at times.

i bought my strips online, think it was chemistdirect.com? they charge delivery but the strips are quite cheep x

I've still got quite a few single packs of strips if anyone wants any. The last lot I sent to ireland though took about 5 days to get there 1st class. That might not be any good for you JD but anyone else? x

I've still got quite a few single packs of strips if anyone wants any. The last lot I sent to ireland though took about 5 days to get there 1st class. That might not be any good for you JD but anyone else? x

are you re-feeding now Jan?

i was just thinking about ordering some more as my suplies are down to around 1 single pack :(

I'm maintaining now (hopefully!) I've been 'eating' since 1st June. I still use some strips but more out of habit than anything - I like the taste of them. Even so I have some spare. I don't know how the price would compare to ebay or wherever tho'. I bought up all a shop had when they were selling off the singles for 50p each x

lol, i use loads cos i serve customers and its not really fair for them to smell my death breath haha x

Back