Listerine mouth strips

Hi all,
just thought I would share with you that I have just bought some listerine mouth strips from ebay (i believe they no longer sell them in the shops). 72 strips for £1.98 with £1.39 postage, I didn't think this was bad and if they help with this horrible taste in my mouth then definitely worth every penny!!

Brilliant i will get my butt on ebay! x

Hi am new here..confused with layout..but started lipotrim..on day five. lost six and half stone three years ago but put half back on before being preg and then put other half on!! Determined this time!

Hi, I posted earlier on another thread that I heard from my chemist that Lipotrim were meant to bring out their own strips but as of yet there isn't a release date for them, not here in Ireland anyway.
Hi Catrano , welcome and good luck with your first week, day 5- you are almost there. If you want to post hello again on a seperate thread, click on new "thread button" and write your message there. Best of luck.
Doirin

Always got mine from ebay. Cheap and couldn't find them anywhere else. Nice for a change of flavour too.

Brilliant news thanks everyone, I asked in Asda pharmacy last night and they had none, I shall get over to Ebay

I got a good few packets in smaller pharmacy's like Savers & semi-chem? They were only a little cheaper than Ebay though so it's still a good place to get them. Failing that, the travel size bottles of listerine are handy, I just refill them!

I've got loads spare a bit cheaper than this if anyone wants to email me
Expose Email ... I don't think we can 'flog' things on here officially but I'm hoping helping some people out with a few spare packs of these won't matter too much .... ??? I'm sure this will disappear if it's a problem ;) xx

Back