Literally want to burst into Tears!!!!!

Yeah ideally I need to join a gym, but I work most days from 7.30am - 6/6.30pm so for me workout dvd's look like the way forward, but the thought of doing them puts me off...I think once I start to feel better about myself and have more energy then I'll start the dvd's xxx

ooo thats not good!! i find 9-5 annoying enough but leave the house at 8am and get home 6pm! so seems longer day!!

i have tried Josie Gibsons DVD and thats amazing! really good workout and over in like half an hour xxx

ooo thats not good!! i find 9-5 annoying enough but leave the house at 8am and get home 6pm! so seems longer day!!

i have tried Josie Gibsons DVD and thats amazing! really good workout and over in like half an hour xxx

I've tried the Davina ones, and at the moment they seem like my best bet. Which is good because my mum has them at hers and my step mum has them aswell and I live with my dad and stepmum during the week and my mum at weekends so they're always going to be around xxx

I've tried the Davina ones, and at the moment they seem like my best bet. Which is good because my mum has them at hers and my step mum has them aswell and I live with my dad and stepmum during the week and my mum at weekends so they're always going to be around xxx

ooo thats good then! no escaping lol!!!

whats the ultra slim plan? is it the same as Slim Fast? 2 x shakes/bars, 3 x 100cal snacks and a 600cal dinner? xxx

ooo thats good then! no escaping lol!!!

whats the ultra slim plan? is it the same as Slim Fast? 2 x shakes/bars, 3 x 100cal snacks and a 600cal dinner? xxx

In all honesty....I'm not 100% sure what the plan is...I'm just using slim fast as a guideline. I'm having 2 shakes and a 600cal dinner and only have snacks if I need them. I've had 2 shakes and a fruit/oat bar thing at 89cals today. I'm gonna see how this works out for a few weeks then decide if I need to adapt it.

I'm going to start a diary when I get home tonight. I used to keep a diary when doing weight watchers about how well my day had gone or not but i stopped. I think on here though knowing that other people can read it and give advice will motivate me more xxx

In all honesty....I'm not 100% sure what the plan is...I'm just using slim fast as a guideline. I'm having 2 shakes and a 600cal dinner and only have snacks if I need them. I've had 2 shakes and a fruit/oat bar thing at 89cals today. I'm gonna see how this works out for a few weeks then decide if I need to adapt it.

I'm going to start a diary when I get home tonight. I used to keep a diary when doing weight watchers about how well my day had gone or not but i stopped. I think on here though knowing that other people can read it and give advice will motivate me more xxx

that sounds like a good idea!! just see how the weightloss is going and then change accordingly :)

yes it defo helps me!!! also keeps me on track myself as i feel i have to report back lol!

i have just looked at our holiday! we are going in october with some friends and cant wait and the hotel pics are 10 times nicer than i remembered them as!!!!!!!!! :D eek so excited!!! have to be a size ten for then xx

that sounds like a good idea!! just see how the weightloss is going and then change accordingly :)

yes it defo helps me!!! also keeps me on track myself as i feel i have to report back lol!

i have just looked at our holiday! we are going in october with some friends and cant wait and the hotel pics are 10 times nicer than i remembered them as!!!!!!!!! :D eek so excited!!! have to be a size ten for then xx

Yeah thats the way my mind works. I feel as if I'll be letting everyone down haha.

Where abouts are you going? The boyfriend wants to book up to go away September time so I'm hoping to be a lot skinnier by then haha xxx

Ooo that will give you something to look forward too!!

We are going to turkey for 10 days!! Adults only all inclusive hotel. Private beach and loads of hammocks etc can't wait xxxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ooo that will give you something to look forward too!!

We are going to turkey for 10 days!! Adults only all inclusive hotel. Private beach and loads of hammocks etc can't wait xxxx

Wow that sounds really nice! Yeah it'll be nice to see him for more than just 3 days. He lives like an hour away from my mums and 2 hours from my dads. So I only get to see him weekends xxx

Last edited:
Wow that sounds really nice! Yeah it'll be nice to see him for more than just 3 days. He lives like an hour away from my mums and 2 hours from my dads. So I only get to see him weekends xxx

Ooo sounds like a holiday is exactly what you both need!!!! And it's a great goal to get you focused xxxx

Hi everyone. I'm glad I'm not alone in how I am feeling, I am exactly the same :(
I eat constantly, I tried ww and I recently fell off the band wagon and haven't stopped eating! I don't know what to do! I feel rubbish about myself, I get down about my size so I eat! I have no control :( x

Hi everyone. I'm glad I'm not alone in how I am feeling, I am exactly the same :(
I eat constantly, I tried ww and I recently fell off the band wagon and haven't stopped eating! I don't know what to do! I feel rubbish about myself, I get down about my size so I eat! I have no control :( x

Aw don't feel on your own!! As you can see there are plenty of us in the same situation!!!! Just investigate and research all the diets out there and there will be one for you! It's getting your head in the game that I think is most important. If my head isn't in the game then no way will my body follow! Xxx

I tried ww first and couldn't stick to it. I'm not very good at tracking what I eat. I find it more of a chore xxx

I know what you mean,I've been trying to get back on track and haven't seemed able to,just can't seem to get my head in right place

Tip 2, cut up into small pieces fruits or vegetable, put them on several plates and leave the plates all over in the house. When you want to eat just for comfort eat them. while watching teli you wont even realize that you eat up a plate of vegetable

Tip 3, get rid of every choclate bar and chips in the house. never bring home. If you really crave them you have to go to the shop, buy only one, go home and eat it. You want more? Well, darling you have to go again to the shop. You can buy only ONE and you can eat it only at home. NEVER buy in bulk. Only one and if you have a choice get a small portion. But before running to the shop why dont you try to smash some banana and put some chocolate powder on it. It is yummy and dont make you fat. Smash 6 banana and see if later you want a snack.

I get into eating funks all the time. Eating funks are when I eat a whole bunch of crappy food that I don't want for over a week. Some funks can last for a month or even longer.

I've been playing with different ways to stop eating funk momentum. Because if you've been eating bad for a month then chances are you'll eat bad today.

The best way I've stopped it is to fast for a 24 hour period. Now be sure to check with your doctor to make sure this is safe for you.

The way I do it is this:

1) Eat a meal
2) Load up on caffeine to get over the hunger pains for the first 4 hours or so.
3) Feel my stomach emptying out and wanting food. Good. Real hunger is starting.
4) Wait 24 hours and eat my next meal at the same time as the previous day.
5) Use Paul McKenna style techniques to help me be more conscious of my food.

Give it a shot. It's a really good way to stop eating funk momentum.

You sound a lot like me. I dieted and lost loads when living at home and initially when I moved in with my husband. I was so afraid of piling back on the weight I walked everywhere. Gradually I got more settled in our relationship and my plate became the same size as his. My portions matching his. Then we moved house and renovated for six months and lived out of a microwave as we had no kitchen, that resulted in 2 stone gain... then marriage... then three kids and I put on 8 stone since I first met him. God writing that down has hit me so much :cry:

I eat when i'm happy, sad, bored, because its the weekend. Every feeling I have an excuse to eat. I feel I have to taste my kids food. I also feel frumpy and will never wear a top unless I hide my spare tyres with a cardigan/jacket over it. I also find I position myself in chairs to that my ass is not hanging over it, how crazy is that! But I am trying to get the old me back its slow but I am hoping that will make it stay off longer. You are not alone in feeling like this.

Back