Little advice needed :)

Novacane

Right I've had 3 packs today- a bar, a spag bol and a mac cheese. We have no veg in and I was hungry so I had some chicken in my Mac cheese... thinking OK, I'll just have that, skip the veg and my fourth pack. (So really im just missing my veg)

But now i'm sat here starving... can I have my fourth pack? Didnt realise how much I 'needed' my supper! I want my hot shake before bed!

Help!

Yes you can but for future reference if you have 4 packs you are not supposed to have the protein too. The protein is if you are on 3 packs per day and it's instead of a 4th pack. In the first few days though there is nothing wrong with having an extra pack or a bit of extra protein as it's really better than caving.

have a big glass of water first!
I make myself drink my 500mls bottle of water first and then think about wether Im really hungry or not! Usually after Ive drank the water Im no longer hungry!

Week 4 for me and havent cheated so far! So water is my top tip! Or have some tea or coffee?? x

good luck x

Yes I suppose I should.. lol. Husband has left a piece of BUTTERED SOREEN next to the PC. I swear it's bloody winking at me ;

Off to get some water.. I would say get an early night, but have seemed to develop a touch of insomnia and restless legs. Happy soul tonight I am!

Yes I suppose I should.. lol. Husband has left a piece of BUTTERED SOREEN next to the PC. I swear it's bloody winking at me ;

Off to get some water.. I would say get an early night, but have seemed to develop a touch of insomnia and restless legs. Happy soul tonight I am!

Get a good book and go to bed and read! Ive took up early nights if Im bored as this is when the old me would snack! Once in bed, cant be bothered to go and get food or anything so it works for me! Not always tired, but lie and read for hours and forget all about food! Ps bin the soreen quickly!! x

Thankyou guys! I went to bed and read my book :)

Weigh in this am, im down 4.75lbs.. WOOOOOO HOOOOO.

Roll on next week, am going to say goodbye to the 16's :)

Awwww well done! I done the same! Lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back