Little bit gutted, but...

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by susicab, 12 February 2011 Social URL.

1. susicab

susicab Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.11%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    So, all week I have been tracking like a loony (phone never left my hands, lol!). I was a bit worried that i hadnt eaten all my weeklies by last night (I had 14 left), so decided to eat 8 of them.

Yesterday morning, after a long lie in, I had an SP that showed i was 13st 12.5 (had been 13st 13.5 all week, I SP everyday). So, imagine my shock when i jumped on the scales this morning to see 14st 0 n 3/4!! This meant i have lost a paltry 3/4 of a lb since i started last week :(

However, as i am 100% sure my weight gain was caused by eating those weeklies the night before weigh in, therefore, should only be a temporary gain, I have entered 13st 13.5 in the weight tracker meaning I have lost 2lb this week.

This week, i have changed tactics slightly. I will be following Discover. As well as keeping track of my propoints via the phone, i have found my old tracker book and am writing down the old points in them as i go along, only i will stop at the 21 old points i used to be on. Will be interesting to see if i lose a bit next week.....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I was gutted this week too. First WI lost 3lbs, this week's WI gained 0.5 and I have no idea why!!! Tracked ALL week. Only difference is I used my weekly points this week.

Giving it one more week otherwise going back to Discover Plan too.

4. susicab

susicab Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.11%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    Well, it seems to be working, stuck to "Vintage Points" yesterday, and am back down to 13st 13.5 today :) However, today, isnt as good. Decided i wanted 2 Tesco Vegetable Quarterpounders that were sitting in the fridge for tonights dinner - so all i have eaten for my 21 pts is: a Cholesterol Yogurt Drink, 2 bacon sandwiches made with WW Bread and the 2 burgers and 2 packets of micro chips. Still, i am determined to stick to it, its just making me a bit grumpy cos i am starving (still havent had dinner), but hubby doesnt want his yet, GRR!!

5. k4c3y

k4c3y Full Member

my first 2 weeks i kept to my daily points and lost only 1lb

but the last 2 weeks i have stuck to my daily points and used 10 of my weekly points ( i have use my weekly points on the days im a little more hungry to have extra diner) not as snacks

and i have lost 2lb each week

try using some of your weekly points and see if that makes a difference

6. susicab

susicab Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.11%)
    Diet:
    Scottish Slimmers
    I am still using my weekly points, just going to try not to eat all of them. However, after two days of tracking both plans, I am left with only 27 weekly points to last me Tuesday - Friday.

7. k4c3y

k4c3y Full Member

from reading these forums i have found its a lot of trial and error for everyone in regards to how many weekly points to use. i'm happy with a 2lb a week loss and seem to achieve this with using 10 of my weekly's.

have you tried making a batch of zero point soup. it's great takes the hunger away until dinner :rolleyes:

8. sharron12

sharron12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have been doing propoints for 6 wks now and have used all my weekly points every week. Have lost 10lbs now got about 22 to go. I think it just takes time for your body to adjust to it- I was only losing 1 or 0.5 for the first few weeks. It took me 10yrs to put this 2.5 stone on and (unfortunately!) it will take a while to come off. Stick with it- it will work x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.