Little Bit of Everything - Getting Back to Target Diary!

lolacola

Silver Member
Hi All!

After initially losing nearly 3 stone and getting to target on SW AND keeping it off, for nearly a year so far, I now feel myself slipping a little.

I am now 4lbs above my target weight so if I were still going to class, I would be considered 'No longer at target' since you can be 3lbs either way.

Since I don't go to class any more, I am going to follow SW as it was when I attended class (a year ago) so I would be so grateful if anyone reading this could give me a heads up if I'm following something that has now changed!

I enjoy a mixture of Green, Red, Extra Easy and Success Express days.

I take my syns over the week as opposed to a daily basis (controversial I know, but it worked perfectly for me before so don't see why it won't again)

As always, feedback much appreciated! :)

Tuesday 21st March 2012

GREEN Day

Breakfast
2 x Weight Watcher's bread, toasted (HeB1)
4 tbsp Tesco Light Choices cottage cheese with chives (free)

Lunch
2 x Weight Watcher's bread, toasted (HeB2)
1 tin of Heinz Reduced Sugar and Salt Baked Beans (free)

Dinner
80g (dry weight) pasta (free)
Pasta sauce made from 1 roasted red pepper, 1 roasted onion, 1 tin chipped tomatoes, 1 clove of garlic and some mixed herbs (superfree)
28g cheese (HeA)

Syns - 0

Last edited:
First at home weigh in tonight - 9st 11lbs

Well I haven't been very good at updating, was off work a half day on Thursday and Friday of last week so was taken out to Wehterspoons for lunch wehre I didn't make great choices, and had an indian takeaway too - anyway I must have been good enough the rest of the time because somehow I had a loss of 2lbs which takes me to 9st 9lbs

Wednesday 28th March 2012 - Green Day

Breakfast
2 x nimble toasted
Half a laughing cow extra light
4 cherry tomatoes

Lunch
Homemade minestrone soup

Dinner
Quorn Chilli (no rice) with Fat free fromage frais and 40g Low Low cheese (this makes up my HeA from the LC I had earlier)

Syns - 0

Thursday 29th March 2012

Green Day

Breakfast
2 x toasted Nimble
1 laughing cow light
4 cherry tomatoes

Lunch
Leftover Quorn from last night (no rice again) with 1 Laughing Cow Light in it

Dinner
Leftover Quorn (the last of it!) with 90g pasta, fat free fromage frais, and 30g Low Low Cheese

Packet of Tayto Smokey Bacon - 9 syns
Toffee Crisp - 11.5 syns

Total Synnages - 20.5 :eek:

Back