Little Black Dress For Christmas: 1 Stone to Lose

svincent

I'm Sam, Im 25..

And this is my quest to lose 1 stone by 1st December...

Goal: 8st7lb

Start weight: 9st9lb (Monday 3rd Sept)

Current Weight:9st5lb (Saturday 8th Sept)

B: 1 egg, 80g mixed mush, cherry tomatoes, 0.5 rice cake
S: apple
L: mozzarella 60g, 120g cucumber and cherry tomatoes and lettuce, balsamic dressing
S: 100g avocado with 2 rice cakes
D: 115g duck with 120g red cabbage

This is Sundays Meal Plan.

xxxx

Gym: 20 mins cardio, 15 mins abs, 15 mins arms

Paleo is hard for the first week... I nearly died at work on Friday! All I could think about was a huge croissant! But I pushed on through and today I'm feeling fantastic! You are so much less hungry than WW (what I did before) although people who say you don get hungry at all are lying.. You get little hungry pangs compared with massive ones from a huge drop in blood sugar.

Anyone reading this looking for inspiration.. I'd say do 2 weeks (very hard!) but it'll be totally worth it! See how you feel after!

1 week down for me!xxxx

It's a plan someone gave me.. I don't think they are either! Butbthecrest is ok :) xxx

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Week 2, day 2: weight 9.3.8

B: 1 egg, 80g mushrooms
S: apple on 1 Ryvita sesame
L: 125g turkey, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, 25g avocado, balsamic dressing
S: 2 rice cakes, 75g avocado
D: 115g turkey, 120g peppers, mushrooms, bean sprouts

Drinks: green tea with peppermint sweetened with stevia

yesterday's activity: 1 hour walk, 1 hour legs bums and tums class.
Today: 1 hour walk

Goal for 17th Monday: 9.2.0lb

xxxx

Paleo is amazing as if you cut out sugar and refined carbs.. After a week you start not to crave them anymore! It's really working!

The only problem is I'm not sleeping well AT ALL! :-( Jopefully the sleeping gets better xxxx

Wednesday Week 2 Day 3:

B: 180g low fat yoghurt
S: apple & 1 sesame Ryvita
L: 115g turkey, lettuce, toms, cuc, 2 teaspoons low fat mayo, 25g avo
S: 75g avo, 1 ses Ryvita, 0.5 oatcake
D: 115g turkey, courgette, mushrooms, pepper, tomatoe purée, galic purée, fry lite.

Drinks: peppermint tea with stevia.

Weight: 9.3.2lb

1 hour walking plus 1 hour class

xxxx

Thursday: B: 180g low fat yoghurt
S: apple & 1 sesame Ryvita
L: 115g turkey, lettuce, toms, cuc, 2 teaspoons low fat mayo, 25g avo
S: 75g avo, 1 ses Ryvita, 0.5 oatcake
D: 115g turkey, courgette, mushrooms, pepper, tomatoe purée, galic purée, fry lite.

Drinks: peppermint tea with stevia.

Weight: 9.2.4lb

xxxx

I'm not sure the ryvita, low fat yogurt and oatcakes are paleo/primal are they? And I think you're encouraged to use good amounts of natural fats in cooking rather than fry lite. This looks more like a lowish carb calorie counting diet though if its working for you, go for it - is it from a book?

Ryvita isn't Paleo/primal.. or the oat cakes... Paleo is abour cutting grains.. also yes it is about natural fats.. no low fat yogurts because they contain added sugar.. I think it's only like full fat Greek or natural yoghurt IF you follow primal eating rather than paleo..because they have nothing added (the plain ones) & rather than fry-light you should be using proper unprocessed oil?! Paleo has BIG emphasis on fats in their proper form..

I agree it sounds more a low carb diet? Have you checked out the links on the main forum or people's diaries??

Last edited:
Also the stevia.. Paleo/primal isn't keen on processed products like sweetener, you are more encouraged to use honey?

Weight 9st3lb
porridge
apple
banana
naked bar
cottage cheese and cabbage
avocado
chicken and veg

Read your diary as I was interested in cutting out all grains from my diet - got to say your diet seems to too low in cals and depending on the day is low carb, low GI and low fat. If it's working for you then great but not sure you'd sustain it for very long.
I'm struggling with the idea of giving up grains but having real fat instead, need to break past the fat is bad diet mantra!
Good Luck.

Back