Little Hobbit's Food Diary-starting again!

Looks good hun!
Are the sweet potato chips home made? Are they syn free?
Other than that, looks like a good EE day to me. xx

yep homemade SW chips jst with sweet potato.i find them a good snack when watching movies with friends.
iv been looking at ur diary for some inspiration.you gave me a good few success express ideas.as i think i might add in a couple of days of them. Cant wait til i get to target! the thought of getting there keeps me going.

You'll do it chick, and it's a fab feeling when you get there but also hard work staying there!!
SE is good, I need to do a few days of it as I'm out a bit this weekend with friends. It does give you a boost.
I'll keep popping by each day if you want. xx

Fri 4th Sept
EE
breakfast-orange
lunch-chicken omelette
snack-quorn cocktail sausages
banana and mullerlight with a mini merangue(1syn)
dinner-duck in black cherry sauce(2syns) with roasted veg
snack-hifi bar(HexB)

total syns-3
havent planned my HexA so wil either have a glass of milk or add a little cheese to the omelette.

really need this 1.5lb off this week.so am trying to be super good!

Hey hun, I hope all is going well. I have had a read through your dairy so far and it is looking good. If you are not loosing you might want to add a few more syns as they say to have 5 every day. Good luck for WI. x

Thanks for having a look through:)
Your right about the syns,i do try to have 5 a day but sometimes once i start i jst sit and eat rubbish so im loving these mikado stick things.i can have a few for a tiny amount of syns and not feel bad.

ok so update on today syns.the duck with cherry sauce was amazing and well worth the syns.but i then went to my friends house and had a handful of haribo and minstrels.worked out it was 15syns.so means i went over my daily syns by 5.really hoping it wil not effect the scales this week!

meant to say jaylou have a great weekend with your friends!
ok so after going over my syns yesterday and on tuesday night i went over as well.so for the next few days i am really cutting back.a few SE days.

Sat 5th Sept
SE
breakfast-slept in so having big lunch
lunch-omelette with a little chicken(1/3) and veg
strawberries for afters
snack-hifi(HexB)
dinner-crabcakes(1/3) with roasted veg(2/3)
snack-melon
banana
mullerlight

I did notice that you had avocado at one point They are really high in syns. You can use your syns in whatever way you want,eg gravy, chocolate, oils and dressings crisps, etc keep up the good work x

Just a wee thought - Alpen Lights are 3 syns each and 2 DO counts as 1 Hex B choice but the Hi-Fi bars are 5.5 or 6 syns each (depending on the flavour) and DO count as 1 Hex B choice EACH - however it looks like you had 2 one day and put them in as 1 Hex B on an Extra Easy day?

You've not said much about your water / fluid intake? Hopefully you're drinking enough? Water will help to fill you up and flushes everything on it's way, so to speak!

You don't appear to be having many superfree fruits or veg - or maybe you are but not noting them in here, the more of these you can add in, the quicker your loss is likely to be!

I reckon you could eat more generally really, as I know I would still be hungry if I ate what you've listed and no more .......... so long as it's free foods.

Best o'luck'n'stuff to you anyway xXx

Today looks okay as a SE day, don't forget you have 2 As and Bs on SE as well as syns, and if you can fit it in, you can have 3 SE meals!!

Don't forget, all snacks must be superfree or HEX's.

I agree, sadly, avocados are mega syns!!

I admit i dont eat a lot of vegetables but this week i have started to.with each meal i am having a few.i managed to lose almost a stone without any vegetables so am hoping to speed it up.
im trying to up my drinking intake as well.i only have 2 or 3 drinks at most a day.and this is me upping it! but il keep trying.

jaylou iv only had one HexB and am jst to have some milk so could prob just have a big glass and count it as two.do you have to have two Hex's as i feel really full from dinner and dont think i could stomach any more!

Sunday 6th
EE
breakfast-hard boiled egg
lunch-homemade veg soup(amazing and all superfree except lentils)
snack-orange
shortbread(6syns)
dinner-bacon and butternut squash risotto
snack-strawberries with a little sweetener

lots of diet juice and water

total syns-6

Hey hun, Sunday's menu is looking good hun! I love veg soup its great to eat so much and it be good for you!! I love leek and potato soup for that reason!

thanks yeah i love my soup.im now looking for a tomato soup recipe i can try haha!

Monday 7th Sept
SE
breakfast-orange,weetabix oaty bar(1HexB)
lunch-leftover homemade soup (lentils 1/3 superfree food 2/3)
snack-melon
dinner-cheese(HexA)omelette1/3 with roasted butternut squash2/3
snack-strawberries
oaty bar(1HexB)

total syns 0!
WI tomoro really dont think iv lost the 1.5lbs as star week is here and i feel so bloated.but im hoping iv lost a big chunk of it.
might go running and cycling today to help.
and drink lots of water.

Good luck for WI tomorrow hun, I'm sure you will be just fine. Do you like herbal tea? I drink loads of green tea with cranberry and find that because it is so refreshing that I manage to drink loads. Peppermint tea is also great tasting and good for digestion and helps bloating x

Like the sound of omelette with roasted BNS. Must try that sometime.
Soup sounds good too - if you don't lose due to star week then it will come off next week hun. Stick with it and keep on posting your food diary, we'll all keep an eye on it for you!

Tues 8th Sept
EE
breakfast-oaty bar
lunch-marshalls cheesy pasta plus cheese(HexA)
snack-strawberries and sweetener
dinner-spicy chicken and roasted vegetables
snack-banana with mullerlight

syns so far none but might be going out later and if so wil take mikado(5syns)

only lost 0.5lbs this week and am pretty gutted but at least its in the right direction!

Back