Little inspiration for myself (and anybody else it may help)

kerrynew1

I've gained half a stone since these were taken so trying to give myself a little boost to see off the last stone.

fatnewnew.jpg

You look great! How long did it take??

I lost the weight over about a 6 month period which is a fair while I guess. However, I wasn't following Exante all that time. I had a 2 week AI holiday plus most of December off as well as a number of other unplanned weekends off the wagon. I guess it shows that even though I'm not that great at sticking to it, the weight has still come off because I've kept on trying :)

Amazing! Well done :)

wow, you really have transformed yourself, you look great

thats inspirational for me as im starting at your start weight although im shorter than you. thank you for posting

Wow that is an amazing change! You look awesome :)

You look great!

You look fab. So envious of your thigh gap. You look really toned too. It's really good to hear that you have managed to do it while having a bit of a life too just by getting back to it. It might have taken you a bit longer than it could have but who's counting? You got there in the end and in only 6 months. Well done.

What weight were you in these pics as I'm 5'6" too and that size looks perfect? I've said I want to be 11stone as I'm 53 and as you get older you need to carry a bit more weight so as not to look too gaunt but ideally I'd like to be 10.7.

I meant to ask you, did you exercise and if you did, what did you do? You look very toned.

Amazing change!

Thanks for the replies but I'm ashamed to say maintenance hasn't gone very well and I'm currently back upto 12st 10lbs (just got back from a very indulgent holiday). I'm back on today to get rid of the 26lbs gain. I've done it before so will do it again

Back