Little Miss' CC'ing Diary

Good morning

I've subscribed to your diary :)

I'm CC too. I hadn't considered fasting but might try it. I mean how hard can it be, I'll be asleep for most of it ;-) and breakfasts don't bother me but it might deter the temptation of late night snacks!

I'm a week in and I've lost 5lb. I'm very happy but expect to sustain that as a weekly loss. I'm very realistic. I'm aiming for 7lb a month

Good luck x

Oooh forgot to add, using myfitnesspal is the best thing to keep you on track. It'll do all your calorie counting for you and more importantly you can make sure you're getting the right nutrients each day x

This fasting business .... Is it as easy as not eating after 7pm and then eating brekkie at 7am..?? Or am I missing something ..???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

This fasting business .... Is it as easy as not eating after 7pm and then eating brekkie at 7am..?? Or am I missing something ..???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yes, it is as simple as that. And the longer u can wait till u eat the better. So long as u don't over eat for the rest of the time x

Yes, it is as simple as that. And the longer u can wait till u eat the better. So long as u don't over eat for the rest of the time x

What ever happened to brekkie being so important ..?? This conflicts that .!
How times a week do you do the 12-14 hour fast ..??

What ever happened to brekkie being so important ..?? This conflicts that .!
How times a week do you do the 12-14 hour fast ..??

Breakfast being the most important meal of the day came from cereal companies. But can still have breakfast. If u stop eating at 7 and have breakfast at 8 that's 13 hours x

Hi Everyone

Well, thats me coming up for day 10, cant quite believe it, tomorrow (Mon) is my weigh in day, so we'll see what i've achieved. I would be over the moon with just 1lb as that would mean I have lost 1/2 a stone, so we'll see.

I've definately not been as hungry the last few days, So thats good, i'm getting used to eating little. My problem is i'm just so used to just picking at things, so I feel a bit lost, I feel a bit less happy as I was when I was eating, but I know I will feel happier about my weight when I see a change in my body.

I've not done any exercising or anything, but I have done a good bit of walking, I do around 30 mins walking every day and normally I dont walk on the weekends but today (Sun) I walked to supermarket so around 45mins walking.

I've not been too good with my fasting, I've not been keeping my eye on it, but i've naturally been fasting for around 11/12 hours each day.

So, my problem cal wise is my cups of tea & coffee, I started buying the lower fat milk which was alot less, about 50 cals per day, and last 2 days i've been having a baby cup sized cup of tea which requires literally just a sprinkle of sugar & dash of milk so i'm gona keep that up, and i'm NOT going to count that into my cals. It would be around 100 cals a day at the very most. And im not bothered how many cals I consume as long as its under 1500.

Ok, so here's my cals for last 2 days.....

Sat -

sandwich & tuna - 200
banana - 100

1/4 mince pie & 1/3 tin beans - 300

2 pink & white mallows - 100
low fat crisps - 85
mullerlight - 85

cereal - 200

Total - 1070

Sun -

toast x2 - 200
banana - 100

mini cheddars x2 - 260

1/3 tin spag hoops - 70
2 x toast - 200

pink & white wafer - 50
muller light - 85

Total - 960

Ok so after working that out, I think my cals are pretty low, but also I haven't been counting my milk...hmmm think I might need to consume more but what, I dont feel all that hungry...duno.

xxxxx

Sometimes when I'm low in calories I have a handful of nuts - my fave are almonds. Really healthy, full of good fat and a good way of bumping your calories up :p

Well...I lost 1lb - i'm ok with it.

I've discovered that i'm retaining water. And I don't drink any water at all. Only teas/coffees and the odd diet drink. Apparently for my weight I should be drinking 8-11 cups of pure water a day (8oz in the cup) Which is alot. I've been reading tonight about how water retention can also stop you losing weight. So im on a water drinking challenge as of tomorrow (tues) - 11 cups a day.

Today I have had -

sandwich with cheese spread - 250
banana - 100

vegetable soup - 110
2 x brown bread & butter - 200

mini cheddars - 130
muller light - 85

875 - omg i dont even know what to say - this isn't intentional, I have feck all food in the house as I do my shopping on a weds, oh now. I'll have a bowl of cereal b4 bed so thats 150 total 1025 which isn't great - gona get some nuts, I love cashews i wonder how many cals they are.

Hey!

I've been doing well, not far off my 2 week anniversary, not managed too well with drinking water but I had 4 large glasses today so thats something. I've managed to eat more cals the last cpl days too.

Yesterday (Tues)

Chicken salad sandwich – 260
Salmon and potato 260
Small tin sweetcorn 170
Low fat crisps – 85
Onken vanilla yogurt – 200
3 x jaffa cakes – 150
Tunnocks tea cake – 100
Toast & cheese filler – 150

Today -
Sandwich & cheese filler – 250

½ cheese & tomato pizza – 450
Low fat crisps – 85
1 fig roll – 35
2 choc digestives – 120
1 chocolate moose – 130
Onken vanilla yogurt – 200
Shredded wheat – 120

Well, i'm now into week number 3, i've actually completed 2 weeks of this.

I've been drinking loads of water the last 2 days, yesterday I had 7 large cups and today I had 11, i'm hoping I have 11 each day until weigh in on Mon and hopefully get rid of some of this water retention.

Thurs -
Sandwich with cheese – 250

Pasta – 300
2 choc digestives - 120
Low fat crisps – 85
Toast – 100
Mullerlight yogurt – 85

Fri -
Sandwich with egg mayo – 250
Malteasers easter bunny 160
Sainsburys good for you pasta meal – 360
Small tin of sweetcorn – 135
3 x jaffa cakes – 130
Apple – 50
Low fat crisps – 85
Mullerlight – 85
Total - 1255

EDIT -
add
2 x toast - 200

new total - 1455

Last edited:
1 slice toast - 100
choc digestive x2 - 120
beans & toast - 300
jaffa cakes x2 - 100
crackers & cheese x 5 - 250
mini quavers - 130
low fat yogurt - 91
choc digestive x2 - 120
ready brek - 150

11 glasses of water

sandwich & cheese - 200
banana - 100
lolly - 30
3 x crackers & low fat spread - 100
tomato soup - 220
bread x2 - 200
fudge x 3 bits - 150
ready brek - 200
total - 1200
water - 3ltr

Thought i'd do another wee update. Things have been great eating wise, totally getting used to eating less, and being able to eat 2 choc biscuits and not binge is a biggg thing for me, so i'm kinda proud of myself in a way, and it gives me confidence that I CAN do it, regardless of the actual weight loss (on the scales) I feel great and would keep this up no matter what the scales say. Speaking of such, weighing tomorrow (Mon)

I've been drinking the proper amounts of water now for days, I've had very bad heel pain (meaning I cant walk at times) i've had it for about 8 months and since drinking water last few days its magically went away!! I'm amazed, truely amazed, lots of pain killers, new shoes ect and water takes it away. The bottom of legs used to be really swolen looking (water retention) and they're smaller. I've had discoloured skin for about 2/3 years, and no joke, its clearing up.

happy happy happy!!

xxxxxxxx

Wow that is brill and you sound really happy!

Def massive achievement on the biscuit thing, I can't do that. I have to have individual portions or I can't stop myself once they are open! Suppose it takes time.

Glad your heel pain is clearing up too :)

Wow that is brill and you sound really happy!

Def massive achievement on the biscuit thing, I can't do that. I have to have individual portions or I can't stop myself once they are open! Suppose it takes time.

Glad your heel pain is clearing up too :)

I'm the same as u. Really cannot just have one or two.

Well done on doing so.well :)

Hmmmm

Thought i'd better do a bit of an update. Last few days i've been ok-ish, I've had take away's 2 nights this week, not huge amounts right enough, one was small chips & coleslaw other was omlette with salad & fried mushrooms, mmm anyway, I suppose I was really demotivated this week when my weight stayed the same, even though i'd been trying so hard and being 100% with my water intake. I haven't binged so at least thats something, but I have still been careless, just grabbing things ect. I dont think i've done too much damage. but maybe i'll gain now because my body isn't used to that anymore. I'm not sure. I am thinking of ditching the scales and just measuring.

I actually started eating better around Nov, I weighed the heaviest iv been since before i lost weight last time, and thats when I started cutting back, but I never cc'd or anything then, but officially thats the date I started rather than Jan, coz thats only when I started cc'ing. So i'm gonna update my details. So since Nov i've lost 5 inches of weight all over and 7lbs. I am seriously considering concentrating on the measuring tape instead of scales, due to how hard this week has been!

So the plan now, I have Sunday to eat healthy & drink loads of water & i'll WI on Mon, and take it on the chin, i'll take into account it may be water retention & i'll give it another chance til next week, im gona try really hard this week and i'm def gona start fasting.

I'll start my diary again tomoz (i have been keeping the odd bit of diary but not much)

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi, sorry Ive not had time to read all the thread but i will when i get time,
I'm doing a similar diet to you but it was recommend by my doctor.. of all people. he told me to do intermittent fasting or eat one meal a day.i decided to stick with the one meal a day and so far im doing brill.
Your story is similar to mine, and even though you've put some weight back on you have no idea how much inspiration you have given me to just carry on.
Im subscribing to this and looking forward to following you on your journey, You've done it once. you can defo do it again xxx

Back