Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

Good morning!

I'm feeling loads better today. So thinking of going on a nice long walk along the beach today, hopefully that'll up my steps enough to have a bit of a treat later :)

I did end up on the scales yesterday morning. I have gained 0.5lb since I've been away which is amazing. I'm so pleased because apart from the alcohol, I have been making really good food choices and have walked atleast 4 miles every day. Hopefully I wont gain too much in the next 3 1/2 weeks. Then I'll be able to start a fresh when I get back without having to lose a big gain first.

Good morning!

Ended up walking 6 miles yesterday, so that was a bonus extra few hundred calories burnt :) The weather was lovely yesterday for walking, it was breezy so not too hot.
Foodwise I think about 1100 calories. I shared a pizza at lunch and then had chicken chassaur, rice & flatbread for dinner with a small portion of ice cream. Had a couple of beers during the day and 1 gin later on. So in all a good day.

Not sure what the plan is for today. Some friends are leaving tomorrow, so Amy will want to stay round the pool so she can play with her friends but I'd like to go out somewhere even if just for a few hours later. I like to get out every day,even if just for a short while.

Good evening!

Well today has been a strange one....my brother and his family arrived today at about 7.30am and as soon as I went to put the kettle on, they wanted beer and gin! I had tea, lol!! It's been a great day. Not much food or alcohol for me really. I had 2 beers at lunch and 2 gins this evening and food I had cheese on toast with tomato and cucumber for lunch and chicken fajita for dinner. So food calories would be about 950 and drink would be about 600. So not bad at all. Plus I've walked 4.5 miles today :)

Good morning!

I'm off to the beach this morning for a few hours. Not sure I'll go in the sea but it'll be nice to watch all the kids playing in the sea. Then going out for lunch. There's a hotel nearby and they do the most amazing pasta, it's tomato with pepper. It's so tasty and giving me my pasta hit because I love pasta and hardly ever have it here. Tonight we're going to a bar with friends who are going home in the morning. Amy's been best holiday friends with their daughter since they were 2. They have a lovely friendship and I'm sure they'll be friends for life.

I think I'll be ok calorie-wise today. I think 500 for the pasta and then not sure what I'll have tonight, everyone else is having kebabs but I don't like them, so probably wont bother with anything, I reckon the pasta will fill me nicely. So it'll just be the drinks that'll up my calories again, lol.

Good morning....happy Monday!

So yesterday didn't quite go to plan......

I did have pasta for lunch but then I had pizza for dinner but the kids helped me with the pizza so I only really had half of it, so probably about 400 - 500 calories worth. Again the problem was the booze and I was out all day so had beers...I had 7 in total. Not good but tbh I had a great day, so not too bothered.

Not sure what we're doing today but am hoping not to drink so much, lol.

We are opposites. :classic_big_grin: I would :eat: my calories you :very_drunk: yours.:classic_tongue::classic_wink:

Hi Mary, nice to see you.
I'm on holiday, so not sticking to the diet like I would normally but I am trying to make the best food decisions as I am away for a long time. It's just the drink that gets me while I'm away. I'm not bothered at home because I hardly drink but on holiday there's too much temptation.

Good morning!

Had an absolutely fantastic day yesterday....probably the best of the holiday so far!
We went to my brothers for breakfast and then went to the beach for a most of the day. We were going to hire paddleboards again but the kids wanted to go on the inflatables instead. Then last night we went out for dinner and 8 of us girlies went to watch Mamma Mia in the open air cinema. We had an absolutely fantastic night. We left the men looking after the kiddies, it was great. At the end we danced back through the streets stopping at a bar on the way. We ended up getting in at gone 2.

Foodwise I had an egg butty for breakfast and then nothing until tea time when I had a chinese. I only had a small portion though so I don't think it will have been that bad. I didn't drink as much beer yesterday but I did have a few gin in the evening.

Looking forward to today, not sure of the full plan but I'm cooking breakfast, then we're meeting a friend in a bar in town at lunch time. Then going back to my brothers later for a bbq by the pool. It should be a good day :)

Good morning!

Another good day yesterday. I cooked everyone breakfast but by the time it came to doing my own, I couldn't face it, so ended up having some juice and a croissant. I went out to meet some friends in the afternoon and had a beer and half a pizza and then my brother did a bbq in the evening. I only had a cheese salad cob because I don't really like bbq food.
I love the idea of a bbq but because I only eat chicken it always means there's not really anything I'll eat and I don't really like chicken unless I know it's cooked 110% perfectly. But it's all good, it just means I'll never get fat at a bbq, lol!
I had a couple of gins with lemonade and a couple of beers, so I think my drink calories were about 800 and my food probably around 750. So a good day in total. I maybe should have eaten more but it just didn't happen.

Today I'm doing breakfast again, will probably be the same as yesterday. Then we are going to the beach for the day and taking a picnic. I'm doing to do loads of cobs and wraps and nip into Lidl and pick up some donuts and pastries , crisps etc....

I'm feeling like I've gained weight at the minute but I think that's because my brother and his family got here on Saturday and I've had a couple of meals out. I think I'll get on the scales in a couple of days and see how it's looking. My new clothes all still feel loose so maybe not too bad :)

Good morning!

Another great day yesterday but it was better drink wise than food wise, lol! I only had a couple of drinks but had bread and pasta and apple strudel and ice cream. I imagine I was still within 2000 with both food and drink added together, so not too bothered but I know it was a high carb day!

I'm going over to my mums as soon as she gets up, so will get on her scales. I feel a bit bigger but nothing major, so hoping the scales will be nice to me but if I've gained, hey so what I'm on my hollibobs. I always knew that the first 3 weeks would be better than the 2nd 3 weeks. The first 3 weeks it was just me, Amy, Mum and FIL here and we're all here for 6 weeks, so not bothered about eating out. But the 2nd 3 weeks we have my brother and his family here, plus hubby comes out tomorrow and then my son comes out next week. They all like going out more, which is fair enough, they're on holiday but I know it will affect the scales.

Well that was a huge catch up 😂. Iv Just had to read back 2 pages lol. Didn’t alert me I didn’t realise u had been comin on everyday still.

Your doin so well Iv got my fingers crossed for you for the scales. But like u say who cares. So jel take me back to the beach 😩. It’s a brill set up u have over there isn’t it how u have family etc. Brill that ur hubby arrives today bet uv missed him. Is he there untill the end now?

Have a lovely day

Well that was a huge catch up 😂. Iv Just had to read back 2 pages lol. Didn’t alert me I didn’t realise u had been comin on everyday still.

Your doin so well Iv got my fingers crossed for you for the scales. But like u say who cares. So jel take me back to the beach 😩. It’s a brill set up u have over there isn’t it how u have family etc. Brill that ur hubby arrives today bet uv missed him. Is he there untill the end now?

Have a lovely day

Have a lovely day

Hey hun,

I’ve been posting most days, it’s keeping me slightly motivated 😁

I didn’t end up going on thevscsles this morning because the stupid battery had gone again! So I’ve decided not to worry about it, what will be, will be.

I’ve been quite good today, no breakfast but it’s my friends birthday so hadda glass of bubbles, cheese cob for lunch and a beer. Not sure what we’re doing tonight for dinner. We’re going into town to see a band so will see how we feel later.

Hubby gets here tomorrow morning. I’ve missed him loads but I’ve always come out for 6 weeks, so it’s just the way it is. I’d love him to come out for longer but he doesn’t have the holidays I have. I always have other people out here with me though so it’s ok 😁

Oh typical , I think u can tell by your clothes to be fair. Enjoy ur night tonight then.

Ye least ur not alone u have family with u. Bet he feels lost at home on his own. My hubby would enjoy the piece tho lol

Good morning!

Had a great night last night. We ended up not seeing too much of the band because we had a few cocktails at the apartment before heading out, so by the time we got into town everyone was hungry. I wasn't too bothered about getting anything to eat but ended up sharing a pizza with Amy. I feel like I'm living on pizza at the moment! Not the best food choice but I don't really like eating out here as not too keen on the food, so it seems every time we go out I have pizza. We'll hopefully have a few more meals in again when Phil gets here. He likes going out at lunch, so hopefully will be cooking more :)

So my calories for yesterday would have been sky high....burger for lunch and pizza for tea. Plus cocktails and beer. I don't think I'll bother trying to work it out, lol!!

Hubby gets here today....yippee!! It's been nearly 4 weeks without him. He's due to arrive at about 1pm our time so 11am uk time :)

Good morning!!

Well hubby arrived yesterday and I was good all day :)
I had a couple of beers at lunch and a gin and lemonade in the evening. We had a bbq last night so I just had cheese salad and a few chip for dinner, had an omlette and a small cob for breakfast. I was well within my calories yesterday :) Plus I walked about 5 miles so all good :)

The plan for today is to walk down to a beach a bit further away, so I'll have a few miles again today. Have a bit of lunch there and then come back and make curry this evening. I'm sure I'll have a couple of beers along the way but hopefully will still be within 2000 calories.

Pleased to have hubby here, it's been nearly 4 weeks. So glad to have him here for the last couple of weeks :)
I've got a cold now though, he brought me out some strepsils and they seem to be working on my throat but still got a bit of a thick head and now to make it worse it's totm. Ah well lets get it all over in one go!

Everyone except me loves the kebabs. They are great value for money but I don't like the chicken. I sometimes get one with just the salad and chips lol but it's not the same.

Back