Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

I love walking in the sun it’s a great way to get a tan.

I’m sure the cold will clear up soon the heat should help. I came on yesterday aswell felt like crap. Cause I delayed it with the tabs it’s a vile one lol.

Oh god uv just reminded me do they still chuck chips inside the kebab seem to remember then doin that may have been chips on top . Is everythin still really cheap ?

I love walking in the sun it’s a great way to get a tan.

I’m sure the cold will clear up soon the heat should help. I came on yesterday aswell felt like crap. Cause I delayed it with the tabs it’s a vile one lol.

Oh god uv just reminded me do they still chuck chips inside the kebab seem to remember then doin that may have been chips on top . Is everythin still really cheap ?

Yes they still have chips inside and on top. Everything is still really cheap but the exchange rate is rubbish at the minute. A few years ago we were getting 3 lev to the £ but now it’s 2.15 lev to the £. It’s still only about £ for a beer so all good 😁

I love walking in the sun, free exercise and all over tan. I was thinking of getting Amy some of those tabs for when we go away because she suffers really badly with hers and she’s so young, I hate not seeing her playing in the pool when everyone else is. Obviously I’d not even consider it for when we’re away all summer but it might be an idea for shorter holidays. Would you recommend it?

Ye exchange rate is rubbish everywhere isn’t it. I thort Tenerife was a lot more than lanzarote. A cocktail at some of the bars was like 8.50 Euro so was about 7.70 English that’s a lot ant it. Some were 4.50
Euro but we’re rank 😂.

Yes I remember the chips well proper greasy ones haha just what ud want after a night out haha.

Ye the tabs are really good you have to take 3 a day, you start them 3 days before your due on. I took last one Monday night and came on yesterday but doc said would be a few days after stop taking . I do think they bloat you tho my stomach has been loads flatter since being back home unsure if tabs or not .

I used to struggle a lot when I was around her age horrid isn’t it. I used to get terrible stomach pains . Good idea for the odd holiday isn’t I only bothered cause going abroad . They are same size as the pill aswell so easy to take as I struggle haha

Ye exchange rate is rubbish everywhere isn’t it. I thort Tenerife was a lot more than lanzarote. A cocktail at some of the bars was like 8.50 Euro so was about 7.70 English that’s a lot ant it. Some were 4.50
Euro but we’re rank 😂.

Yes I remember the chips well proper greasy ones haha just what ud want after a night out haha.

Ye the tabs are really good you have to take 3 a day, you start them 3 days before your due on. I took last one Monday night and came on yesterday but doc said would be a few days after stop taking . I do think they bloat you tho my stomach has been loads flatter since being back home unsure if tabs or not .

I used to struggle a lot when I was around her age horrid isn’t it. I used to get terrible stomach pains . Good idea for the odd holiday isn’t I only bothered cause going abroad . They are same size as the pill aswell so easy to take as I struggle haha

I’ll definitely see if I can get her some tabs for when we go on the cruise if she needs them. I hate seeing her miss out.

The Bulgarians queue for kebabs, it doesn’t matter what time of day it is. In fact I’ve seen the biggest queues at 6am!!

Good morning!!

I walked over 7 miles yesterday so that’ll make up for the 7 beers I had lol 😂

Food wise I was good, had 1/3 pizza for lunch and then I made curry for tea. So would have been under 1000 calories in total for food. But over for drink, lol.

This morning hubby made everyone bacon butties for breakfast so I had a chocolate muffin 🙈 not the best choice but I’ll not eat again until tonight. It’s sunday so I’ll do a roast yum yum 😋

We’re walking to a beach a bit further away today, so I’ll up my walking again 😁

Good morning!!

5 miles yesterday....so 5 beers lol 😂
Actually only had 3, lol!!

So yesterday we went to the beach and then chilled on the patio for a bit. It was a nice relaxing day. Food wise I had a chocolate muffin for breakfast, shared pasta for lunch ncl and cooked a roast for dinner. I imagine I probably had about 1200 calories, so about 1900 with the beer. Not too bad and not over 2000 so happy with that 😁

I like to try and stay within 2000 each day because that should be the norm, so hopefully I’ll not gain too much if I aim to be under 2000. I’m doing loads of walking as well so that’ll be helping.

The plan for today is to go to the next town on the bus and then try to walk back as far as we can along the beach. Obviously stopping at the beach bars to rehydrate along the way 😉

Good morning!

We did a really long beach walk yesterday, it was lovely but walking in the sand was really hard. We walked about 5 miles in total. It was lovely but my legs are feeling it today. Yesterdays total walking was 8 miles!
I didn't really eat much, had a piece of cheese on toast in the morning and then a cheese salad cob with a few chips for dinner. My calories would have been really low, probably only about 800. I only had a couple of beers and a glass of sangria as well so a really good day :)

Today we are going to the Mall, I love it there because there's a subway and Amy loves it because there's a burger king. And obviously the shopping as well, lol. Tonight we're going for a chinese, so probably won't be so good, lol.

Morning Hun,

We couldn’t go on beach the sand was too hot to walk on 🙈. Tell u what I’m ready for another holiday lol. I keep sayin to myself hol October and summer next year or Florida’s next year. I know if don’t go Florida will regret it tho so got to hold off lol.

How long have u been out there now ?

We always go Burger King when abroad has to be done haha. Enjoy ur day

Morning Hun,

We couldn’t go on beach the sand was too hot to walk on 🙈. Tell u what I’m ready for another holiday lol. I keep sayin to myself hol October and summer next year or Florida’s next year. I know if don’t go Florida will regret it tho so got to hold off lol.

How long have u been out there now ?

We always go Burger King when abroad has to be done haha. Enjoy ur day

I thought you’d already booked October???

I’ve been here for 4 weeks, 2 weeks left. It’s gone so fast!

I had my subway, it was gorgeous. Amy had Burger King, I’m not fussed about Burger King but she loves it. It’s her little bit of home while she’s away. Although she never has Burger King at home, lol!

No we looked and priced it up then thort May Be abit tight with crimbo and Olivia bday coming up.

Wow 4 weeks that’s crazy gone so fast hasn’t it.

I love chicken royals but not keen on there chips

It’s gone so fast. I can’t believe it’s been 4 weeks already!

Omg I’ve just looked up the calories for a foot long sub and it’s 780 for Turkey 😳 and I had some chips as well from Burger King!!! Going out for dinner tonight as well, having Chinese! So without a doubt I’ll be over today....ah well. I’ve been quite good most days.

Back