Little Miss Naughty's Food Diary

It’s hard tho cause don’t have a clue what doin lol.

It’s like 1380 each for 2 weeks for flights and hotel. So that’s like 4150 plus 1200 tickets plus extra baggage and seats with extra rooms and insurance it’s around 5600
I didn’t think that was that bad . If u think Spain is like 1300 each for 2 weeks in summer. Do u think that’s a lot then?

Then I was saving 3k to take for spends or if go Disney hotel will be 2k spends as hotel is extra thousand

Try pricing it all up separately. If you go on sky scanner.net you can get the best prices for flights. Most flights won’t be out yet though. Most are 9 months in advance but you can get an idea. Then go on Expedia or somewhere like that for the hotels. Why do you need extra baggage? Most airlines give you a case each plus hand luggage?
Shop around for the best park tickets. Unless you’re staying in Disney you’ll probably not want more than a 7 day pass.

Right ok il have a look. It’s things like how do U get from airport to hotel tho do u hire car? I just like it all done for me but if it’s cheaper il check it out.

Well u get 20kg luggage I was goin pay 40 each for 25kg. Was thinking would bring a lot back . When we went Tenerife for 1 week my case was 19kg and so was Lee’s haha. Also we should really use our hand luggage but we never do really, I take handbag, he has drawstring bag with passports and documents and Olivia has a little case with toys.

Disney park tickets it’s like 14 days for extra 40 pound each or somethin crazy.

Right ok il have a look. It’s things like how do U get from airport to hotel tho do u hire car? I just like it all done for me but if it’s cheaper il check it out.

Well u get 20kg luggage I was goin pay 40 each for 25kg. Was thinking would bring a lot back . When we went Tenerife for 1 week my case was 19kg and so was Lee’s haha. Also we should really use our hand luggage but we never do really, I take handbag, he has drawstring bag with passports and documents and Olivia has a little case with toys.

Disney park tickets it’s like 14 days for extra 40 pound each or somethin crazy.

You can get a car or taxi or Uber from the airport. Sometimes it works out cheaper to get a car but it depends if you’ll use it when you’re there. £40 each for an extra 5kg is crazy, use your hand luggage. You can usually take 5-10kg each for free! We always just take essentials and then go to the outlet. That way you can get it all in coming back!

Honestly it’s so easy to do it all yourself. I’ve never done a package to Florida, I have to lots of other places but it’s not really needed in the US.

I think it’s just the thort of never done it all
Separate . Is there taxis at the airport then when u arrive? How much would it cost roughly do u reckon say to Clarion hotel.

I think I just panic about luggage like to have lots lol

I think it’s just the thort of never done it all
Separate . Is there taxis at the airport then when u arrive? How much would it cost roughly do u reckon say to Clarion hotel.

I think I just panic about luggage like to have lots lol

Yes there's a taxi desk or you could organise a transfer in advance, it's around 50 USD from memory but we normally hire a car. There's also a bus that goes from the airport but I've never used it, it seems a lot of hassle to me, especially when you just want to get to where you're going, lol.

Good morning!

I can't believe it's the last day of my holiday :( it's gone so fast! Today will be mostly cleaning and packing but hoping to get out in the sun for a couple of hours later before the sun goes down and the sun loungers get packed away for another year.

Super good foodwise yesterday, I had 1/3 pizza for lunch and made curry for dinner. Had a couple of drinks but nothing too bad. I walked over 8 miles, so was happy with that, especially as some of it was on sand so that always makes it harder. Not sure what we're doing for food today, we said we'd eat out tonight as want to get everything packed away before dinner time.

Morning

Enjoy your last night what time is your flight tomorrow ?

Do u only go there for the summer then I’d want to go for weekends haha.

Least ur on the countdown for the next.

I’m still confused on what to do . Reckon he’s slowly talkin me out of it 😂. To be fair he’s prob right , sayin the ques will Be too much for Olivia . Also said if wait till 6-7 she will go on the rides and will be loads easier.

It would also more than likely deffo be end of July so I can just imagine it bein really hot stood in ques for hours. See I was 14 when I went and I don’t remember moanin about the ques but a 4 year old might

Morning

Enjoy your last night what time is your flight tomorrow ?

Do u only go there for the summer then I’d want to go for weekends haha.

Least ur on the countdown for the next.

I’m still confused on what to do . Reckon he’s slowly talkin me out of it 😂. To be fair he’s prob right , sayin the ques will Be too much for Olivia . Also said if wait till 6-7 she will go on the rides and will be loads easier.

It would also more than likely deffo be end of July so I can just imagine it bein really hot stood in ques for hours. See I was 14 when I went and I don’t remember moanin about the ques but a 4 year old might

Good morning!

We leave the apartment at 9.40 in the morning. We’re flying to Birmingham, so will hopefully be home by mid afternoon.
The season here is only mid June - mid September, so we just come for the school holidays. My mum has an apartment here and she cones during winter but nothings open and it’s cold, so doesn’t appeal to me.

I’ve never been to Disney in July/August but I know the queues are bad. Tbh it’s not a time of year that I’d recommend to anyone. We usually go either October or Easter, it’s less busy and not crazy hot!

Least you haven’t got a early flight then. Oh right never realised that bit rubbish then isn’t it think I’d do same as you lol.

Ye this is the trouble that’s the only time can go really endless go for a week which I don’t want to do . I’m really hoping he gets a week to book next year but he thinks now been given Oct school half term it’s very unlikely.

Least you haven’t got a early flight then. Oh right never realised that bit rubbish then isn’t it think I’d do same as you lol.

Ye this is the trouble that’s the only time can go really endless go for a week which I don’t want to do . I’m really hoping he gets a week to book next year but he thinks now been given Oct school half term it’s very unlikely.

It’s a nice time to fly, don’t have to get up early and don’t have to hang around all day. Plus we’ll get home at a reasonable time.

Maybe leave Disney for now then and book smaller holidays to make the most of your hubbies holidays. Has he got this October half term off? Or maybe get a cheap flight to Orlando but just do a week and only get a Disney day pass. We worked out that it’s cheaper for us to fly to Orlando than it is to the canaries in October. It’s crazy!

Ye he’s off Oct but it’s West Midlands half term Olivia is off 2 weeks before. This year it’s fine cause she’s at nursery but in future won’t be able to take her out.

Ye it’s 2400 this Oct for Disney and 2100
For canaries haha it’s not that tho it’s all the spends. Would only take 500 to canaries would need alot more for Disney . I want to go bck Tenerife it was lovely. Have you ever stayed in iberostar hotels because I tell
U what I couldn’t fault them so Iv been lookin for another one somewhere else.

Ye he’s off Oct but it’s West Midlands half term Olivia is off 2 weeks before. This year it’s fine cause she’s at nursery but in future won’t be able to take her out.

Ye it’s 2400 this Oct for Disney and 2100
For canaries haha it’s not that tho it’s all the spends. Would only take 500 to canaries would need alot more for Disney . I want to go bck Tenerife it was lovely. Have you ever stayed in iberostar hotels because I tell
U what I couldn’t fault them so Iv been lookin for another one somewhere else.

I’ve never stayed in an iberostar hotel but have heard they’re nice.
I could do a week in America for £500 not inc a day ticket to a park. Obviously I’d not be able to go to the outlet but I could do a week easy for £500. Just have to be a bit savvy 😁

Could you , see I’m prob goin way over the top spends . We haven’t got a clue what we would need obviously the more you go the more idea you have on how much things cost.

I think if in a villa you could spend a lot less couldn’t you.

We have both said tho when go want enough money to do what we want and not have to worry about not having enough.

How much are the one day tickets for Disney if u buy at the gate?
See them tickets come to like 1300 and that bulks it up. I thort about gettin universal and few day passes for Disney but prob end up workin up around the same

Have a safe flight home xx

Could you , see I’m prob goin way over the top spends . We haven’t got a clue what we would need obviously the more you go the more idea you have on how much things cost.

I think if in a villa you could spend a lot less couldn’t you.

We have both said tho when go want enough money to do what we want and not have to worry about not having enough.

How much are the one day tickets for Disney if u buy at the gate?
See them tickets come to like 1300 and that bulks it up. I thort about gettin universal and few day passes for Disney but prob end up workin up around the same

Have a safe flight home xx

I think a one day park ticket is about £100, the water parks are about £50. It does work out a bit cheaper in a villa because you can eat in but quite often it’s more expensive to stay in a villa, plus you don’t get transport to the parks and parking can be expensive. We used to do a buffet breakfast and just take a little snack with us. Then have dinner later, on Park days you’re running round too much to worry about food, lol!

Just got home, it’s bloody freezing!!

Haha i told u it’s so depressing lol been like this all weekend I keep sayin can we put heating on lol.

Is that 100 each or 100 for everyone? Ye villas are more aren’t they there is swings and roundabouts with them all isn’t there.

One thing for sure our mind is made up and we are deffo goin next year. We looked at Oct and to go in a nice hotel ur looking at 2500 / 3000 and it’s just not worth it pretty much same price as summer. So we both said stuff it we will wait and go Disney.

Been looking today tho on thomson and the Disney dinning plan is just showing up breakfast only now for 1800pp so total rip off can get clarion for 1180 each so no brainer really

I just said I want to put the heating on!!! It’s so cold!

OMG I got on the scales, I had a dress on and I’d had a sandwich but the scales only showed a 5lb gain!!!!! I reckon that’ll be less on Wednesday morning! I’m so pleased I’ve not gained too much 😁

So can’t wait now to get back on my diet...I’m having Chinese in a bit and then going out for dinner tomorrow but planning on being good in the day tomorrow.

Wow that’s amazing well done you . Your prob bloated aswell from the flight I know I was. Ul prob see a 2lb gain how bloody amazing is that.

I know, I’m so pleased. I knew I’d not gained much because my clothes weren’t feeling tight.

If I’ve only gained a couple of lbs I’ll only have to lose 16lbs plus the gain by Christmas! OMG that sounds so do-able!!

I’m so poorly 😞😭

I had a Chinese last night and it was lovely but by 11pm I was on the loo, I was up all night and still not feeling good now. Now to top it off I’ve got a pounding head as well 😭

I’ve not had a day off working in over 8 years but there was no way I’d have been able to go in this morning.

Hope you’re having a better day than me.

Back